got2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray Reviews
#1 in Hairspray

• Formulated without parabens or sulfates
  • For touchable control
  • Lightweight formula and helps protect hair from drying out
  • No residue and no stickiness

Get touchable control with göt2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray! This fast-drying hairspray is color safe and helps protect hair from drying out. The lightweight formula keeps your style in place without feeling sticky!

You may also like got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder

It works

Normally I just use hairspray for my curls since my hair doesn't hold the shape after a couple of hours. With this hairspray I used it on all my hairstyles and it was great! It didn't leave you with that crunch hairspray feeling it was light and very flexible as the spray can mentions. I wouldn't say it's my first choice but it would be one of my main choices. It didn't leave a sticky texture. My hair felt soft at touch. It smoothed out sleek pony tail especially since I have a ton of baby hair. Even when you braid it gives it a nice soft clean look. I would totally recommend this to my friends and family.

Tres bon hairspray!

J’ai eu la chance d’essayer ce merveilleux hairspray et je m’en réjouit! Il sent très bon et il tient toute la journée sans devoir s’en remettre continuellement! Je vous le conseil. #Gotitfree

2.8/5

Correct

C'est correct pour ceux qui ont des cheveux facile à coiffer. Mes cheveux sont très dur a peigner et sa tennais, mais pas toute la journée. Sauf que pour quelqu'un avec des cheveux facile à peigner c'est parfait!

April 21, 2020

C'est un produit à garder sous la main !

GOT2B FLEX INSTA HOLD HAIRSPRAY est un fixatif bien utile à avoir dans sa salle de bain. Que ce soit pour dompter les petits cheveux rebelles ou pour tenir de belle boucles, il est efficace.
    Je le recommande sans hésitation!

Smells so good!

I really liked this hairspray and I am so glad I got to try it free! It sprays well with a good mist and doesn't leave my hair rock hard. It has a firm hold but it doesn't look like I'm wearing hairspray. It also seems to last for the entire day no problem. My favorite part is the smell. It smells so good and keeps my hair smelling delicious all day long!

2.8/5

Ok hairspray

I liked this hair spray but it wasn’t my favourite. It has a nice smell that is not too overpowering so you can still use other scents with it. The spray was good, not too much on the hair and it was easy to hold unlike other hair spray bottles I have tried. The only thing I didn’t really like was that it almost felt like to was too flexiable? I felt like I put a lot on to my hair and it just wasn’t doing as much as I wanted it to. It didn’t even really keep my baby hairs down. Overall, good but not my favourite product from got to be

Loved it

I got this product in a review box and i realky wouldn't normally buy hair spray but i really liked it. It worked well and i would recommend it. It smelled good too.

Hairspray?

I love, love this hairspray or this pretend product acting as hairspray. The product doesn't have an overwhelming scent that traditional hairsprays have. A few sprays and my hair stayed in place. It didn't leave my hair sticky the next day or when I used it. There was no residue on my hair.I recently checked the price of this product in store and it was reasonably priced.
    I received this product for free to text and I am glad I did!#gotitforfree

GOT2B Flex Insta Hold Hairspray

This hairspray has been a wonderful addition to my hair-care routine, after styling with this product following a blow-dry it sealed in the volume and lasted all day, I also enjoyed the fresh scent.

Finally no crispy hair

I love the flex hold because it keeps my style and volume boosted but it doesn’t turn my hair into dry, sticky or crunchy strands. Would definitely recommend for both curls and blowouts