Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo Reviews
#5 in Shampoo

Can't wait for conditioning, huh? Well, busy bee, have your shampoo plus conditioner in one. just squeeze me in. I'm full of lush moisturizers that rinse clean. Replenish and refresh your pretty parched head with my formula fused with moisturizers, orchid and coconut milk. Say when, for silky, supple hair. To be mighty hydrated add hello hydration conditioner.

March 16, 2018

A Swimmer's Best Friend!

As a competitive swimmer, my hair is always damaged from the chlorine in the pool. However, my hair seemed to start getting better as I started to use the herbal essences shampoo! A plus is that this shampoo is extremely cheap, unlike some of the other ones available!

March 16, 2018

hair so soft

My hair is very picky when it comes to shampoo, my hair loves Herbal Essences Hello Hydration . This shampoo and conditioner makes my hair feeling soft and clean , no extra residue feeling . i’m a mom of three and i admit i don’t always brush my hair so i need a shampoo and conditioner that’s going to make brushing my hair a easy , this does that !

March 15, 2018

Wonderful.

The scent, the memory of Florida in one little bottle is just enough to adore this Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Shampoo! Does exactly what it says and leaves your skin feeling so so soft.

March 15, 2018

Smooth & Dreamy

This shampoo smoothes frizzy hair.It has a wonderful exotic coconut fragrance and makes you dream of being somewhere warm and sunny where the coconuts grow

March 14, 2018

won over this shampoo snob

Ok I admit it. I am a shampoo snob. I usually use higher end shampoos. I bought Herbal Essence Hello Hydration because I had a coupon and the product was on sale and I was curious. I am a convert now. It leaves my hair soft and so shiny. I had no idea my hair was capable of this shine. I am not kidding. I saw a difference immediately and love it. The only complaint I have with this shampoo is that the smell does not last long. I am ok with that but it would have been a nice bonus to get the shine and the smell all in one bottle.

2.0/5

March 12, 2018

Dosent work very well , smell is okay but dries out scalp

Dosent work very well , smell is okay but dries out scalp. ive tries many of these but seems to be a discount brand now . used to be a top name brand when i was younger

March 12, 2018

Very good shampoo

I really liked this shampoo! My hair became super soft and shiny. I am a fan of Herbal Essence products and this is another great product from them. The smell is amazing and stays in the hair for a long time !! I really recommend this and all products of this brand! I love it !!

March 11, 2018

Works well, smells great

This product leaves my hair feeling clean and I love the smell of it.. one thing i wish is that they would release a sulphate free formula! This has been one of my favorite drug store shampoo and conditioner for many years

3.2/5

March 11, 2018

A budget friendly choice

I have recently introduced Herbel Essence Hello Hydration Shampoo into my shampoo rotation. I have no complaints so far! It does not leave a build up on my hair and doesnt dry out my hair.

3.2/5

March 10, 2018

Nothing special

I have very dry curly hair so thought this would help tame my hair. It doesn't seem to work any more effectively than any other shampoo I've used. It smells great though!