Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo Reviews
#5 in Shampoo

Can't wait for conditioning, huh? Well, busy bee, have your shampoo plus conditioner in one. just squeeze me in. I'm full of lush moisturizers that rinse clean. Replenish and refresh your pretty parched head with my formula fused with moisturizers, orchid and coconut milk. Say when, for silky, supple hair. To be mighty hydrated add hello hydration conditioner.

April 02, 2018

good shampoo

I have used this shampoo a few times and I was happy with it overall, it is not the best shampoo I've ever used but I was quite pleased with it for the price I paid.

3.2/5

March 31, 2018
    Loiret, France

Bon shampoing

Après avoir lavé mes cheveux avec ce shampoing, mes cheveux sont plus doux et ils sentent tellement bons ! Ce shampoing hydrate bien mais il y a meilleur. Je le recommande

March 28, 2018

Surprisingly Good

Not a big fan of herbal essences products and randomly got it cause I just wanted to get something cheap that washes my hair... well surprise surprise its no different than 10 dollar shampoo (got it in dollarama for 3 dollars or smith)

2.0/5

March 27, 2018

to heavy and left residue

I have long fine thin hair and needed some extra moister for it this last winter and I cannot suggest this shampoo to friends who have similar hair. I found it weighed my hair down and as much as I rinsed and rinsed it left a residue when then lead to itchy bumps :(

2.2/5

March 27, 2018

2in 1 practical

I tried it and My hair did not agree with it. However, it is very convenient for busy bees and when you only have a few minutes to get a quick wash. The scent isn't too strong so it's good for men and woman.

March 25, 2018

Very convenient for busybees

This 2-in-1 product (shampoo + conditioner) is ideal for those rushed hairwash sessions. Saves a lot of time in a bathroom. The coconut scent is a bonus!

March 23, 2018

Love this shampoo and conditioner!

Love this shampoo and conditioner! I have been using this product for years. Amazing smell, not too feminine so my husband uses it as well. The consitikner is the only product that will get knots out of my long thin hair!

March 22, 2018

What a feeling!!! Great Product would buy it over and over.

This shampoo works wonders! Your hair feels hydrated, lush and full. The shampoo is gentle, yet so powerful and it smells fantastic. I love the variety of sizes it comes in as well.

March 22, 2018

great clean smell

this product is really great it smells great and feels like it works every use of it and the texture is really good on the hair and its not greasy ,its like a cream to put on hair and feels like is cleaning while smoothing hair at the same time. love it.The clean it has is really good and love the smell that it has with the clean it does.

March 19, 2018

Se produit est super il fait partie de mon quotidien !

J'ai acheter se produit sans aucune attente ,j'ai été agréablement surpris bonne senteur et plusieur choix de senteur ,et quand j'ai utilisé il moussait bien et j'ai sentie mes cheveux très propre et après le sèchage mes cheveux était très doux donc j'adore se produit .