Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo Reviews
#5 in Shampoo

Can't wait for conditioning, huh? Well, busy bee, have your shampoo plus conditioner in one. just squeeze me in. I'm full of lush moisturizers that rinse clean. Replenish and refresh your pretty parched head with my formula fused with moisturizers, orchid and coconut milk. Say when, for silky, supple hair. To be mighty hydrated add hello hydration conditioner.

3.2/5

March 11, 2018

A budget friendly choice

I have recently introduced Herbel Essence Hello Hydration Shampoo into my shampoo rotation. I have no complaints so far! It does not leave a build up on my hair and doesnt dry out my hair.

3.2/5

March 10, 2018

Nothing special

I have very dry curly hair so thought this would help tame my hair. It doesn't seem to work any more effectively than any other shampoo I've used. It smells great though!

March 10, 2018

It's okay

I love herbal essence. And I love most of the shampoo. But this isn't much different than other ones. It does have a good smell. Although I'm not a big fan of he coconut smell.

March 09, 2018

I would buy this product again

I loved the smell of this shampoo. I wash my hair twice every other day and liked that it foamed well. I purchased the conditioner as well but didn't find the smell lasted more than the day. It made my hair feel like it left a bit of buildup though. It's not my favourite shampoo but I would certainly buy it again if it was on sale.

1.2/5

March 06, 2018

Adds build up

Bought it because it smelt fantastic! Used it once and the build up was evident right away... had to reshower and clarify my hair to get it out. I have naturally oily/dry hair but was excited to get rid of the winter dull; Disappointed in the product.

March 06, 2018

Moment d'hydratation

Lorsque mes cheveux ont besoin d'hydratation j'aime beaucoup utiliser ce shampoing en combinaison avec l'après shampoing. Mes cheveux reprennent vie quand ils sont bien traités

March 05, 2018

Low Price Great Results

I bought this brand in a hurry and it turned out to be BETTER THAN EXPECTED.

Easy to use and shampoo into my wet hair in the shower.

Easy to rinse out; No overpowering perfume.

No tight scalp afterwards like with some other brands.

February 26, 2018

Un des meilleurs shampoings que j'ai testé!

Ce shampoing est tout simplement parfait!
    Il sent délicieusement bon, hydrate le cuir chevelu à la perfection et laisse une agréable odeur de coco dans les cheveux!
    J'en ai toujours une bouteille dans ma douche! Je l'adore tout simplement et vous le recommande vraiment!

February 24, 2018

Love this shampoo

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration shampoo is my go-to shampoo. I even buy the biggest bottle just to make sure that I won't run out. I absolutely love the smell it has when I open the bottle, the smell it leaves on my hair afterwards, as well as the shine on my hair. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!

February 22, 2018

OBSESSED

Okay so I am a hair product freak. I have tried so many different brands and I've just recently gone back to Herbal Essences. I used to use this product when i was younger and have recently been buying it again. Why? Not only is it is a very affordable product but it smells divine! Bear and mind that I love coconut, but this product keeps your hair smelling so good days after.
    Another reason I love this product is that it keeps my hair smooth and soft, especially during this dry cold period. I workout a lot , so I practically wash my hair everyday. But, with Herbal Essences I really find that my hair isn't dull and dry.
    People always assume that I spend a fortune on hair products, but this brand is not one that I keep a secret.
    Highly recommended!