John Frieda Violet Crush for Blondes Intensive Purple Shampoo Reviews
#26 in Shampoo

Knock out stubborn brassy tones in 1 use for cooler, brighter blonde.

With crushed violet and blue pigments, this rich intensive formula reduces both yellow and orange tones to keep blonde looking cooler and brighter. Safe for use on natural, colour treated, platinum blonde, and lightened brunette hair. Peroxide-free and ammonia-free formula.

HOW TO USE: Gently massage into wet hair, lather, and rinse well. For more intense results, and to fight stubborn brassiness, leave shampoo on hair for 2-3 minutes. Use daily until your desired colour result is achieved. To maintain those results, use this shampoo daily. For best results, follow with Violet Crush Purple Conditioner.

Rinse hands immediately after applying shampoo to hair to avoid purple pigment on your hands.

November 02, 2019
    Neath Port Talbot, United Kingdom

Funky colour shampoo

I have used John Frieda products before especially the frizz range so was excited to give this a go.
    The shampoo is an amazing dark smooth purple colour, you don't need loads to get a lovely lather.
    My hair had a good shine to it, and made my hair look highlighted where i have the odd grey.
    Would recommend to any of my blonde friends.

2.2/5

October 25, 2019
    Slough, United Kingdom

Didnt do what it says

I had high hope for this shampoo but unfortunately did not work for me as I did not see any difference in colour of my hair .Smelt nice while shampooing but could not smell anything after .Left my hair bit dry but bouncy which is a plus .