Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

May 25, 2015

The only shampoo I used for my son when he was small, love Johnson brand

May 23, 2015

This is the first product I tried for my baby but it made her hair super dry. It did not work well for my baby, however my niece did great with it. Her skin was fine. So I guess it all depends on the hair quality. Overall, I would say the product is great for normal hairs but if your baby has dry hair, it would tend to dry them out further.

May 22, 2015

Shampoo utilisé de génération en génération. Moins irritant pour les yeux de bébé. Bon choix.

May 16, 2015

I actually use this to clean my make up brushes and it does a good job at that. I tried it in my hair because I tangle extremely easy. It defintely helped with that too!

May 15, 2015

I love this baby shampoo. Only shampoo I have used on all my kids. Its so gentle on their skin.

May 14, 2015

I love how this product is paraben free, very gentle on the eyes I use it as make up remover as well works great :) price is totally worth it and I find that Johnsons always has a promo at my local stores.

2.3/5

May 11, 2015

I honestly do not like this version of their product. I find it makes my son incredibly slippery, and even once rinsed, he stays insanely slick. Also, it can be hard to get the soap out of the bottle since you have to lift the large bottle.

Whereas their green bottle, Johnson's Natural Head to Toe, not only has a push pump, it is also tear free, works great to lather and clean, but comes off without making him a slippery baby (which is potentially dangerous).

May 07, 2015

I have being using Johnson's Original Baby Shampoo for the past 6 year s from the birth of my first daughter and im still using it today because of how amazing it works...... it a good buy

May 07, 2015

This is a good tear free shampoo brand. Somehow, my children always manage to get shampoo in their eyes, but because of this shampoo it doesn't harm them.

May 07, 2015

My son is 3 and I still use this for him! I add a little tea tree oil into it.
    has always been a staple in our home, I use it to remove my waterproof makeup as well. Always gentle.