1979 reviews
Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

September 17, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

I love this !

My daughter always gets soap in her eyes , this works better then anything I've ever tried ! My daughter usually throws the worst fit when soap gets in her eyes , but not with this product . I will continue to using it

September 16, 2019
    California, United States

Great baby shampoo

I got a few of this Johnson's baby shampoos as a gift on my baby shower and I love the smell and it lasts forever! I use it on a daily basis on my todler.

September 15, 2019
    California, United States

Thank goodness for no tears!

I love this product. We cant use anything but this for my daughter. She wakes up with crusteez in her eyelashes which are extremely difficult to deal with. This product can be applied directly to the lashes and will not sting the eye. Igs the only no tear product that can get the job done.

September 14, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Protection

I love the johnsons baby shampoo. I used it on all my kids, and it washes greatly. No irritation or parabens left. You don't need much quantity to do the washing. I love it and will recommend 6

September 14, 2019
    United States

Best soap ever

I absolutely love this soap..it smells so good and leaves the baby smelling so good..plus it is so gentle and an extra bonus is that its tear free..just really good soap..

September 13, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

My first choice for my new little ones!

Johnson's baby shampoo is the best! It makes my babies smell like babies lol. This classic shampoo is a keeper in our house 365 days a year. It works so well and is truly gentle.

September 13, 2019
    United States

Johnson’s is the best baby shampoo.

I love using Johnson’s Baby Shampoo. It leaves my baby’s hair so shiny and soft with a light, clean smell. I’ve tried others and went back to Johnson’s. It is the best.

Tres beau

Tres bon pour le bebe, cest tres doux et ca ne pique pas du tout. Je lutilise a chaque jour et je ladore pour mon bebe vraiment pas chere pour la grosseur

No worries Shampoo

I use this shampoo on all three of kids, ages 5 and under. I love that it is hypoallergenic so it doesn’t irriate their skin. I also really appreciate that it doesn’t sting when it drips onto their face while I am rinsing their hair. Highly recommend!!!

Florida, United States

best shampoo for babies

i love this shampoo , i have used it on all four of my kids, they also love it. I love the scent it leaves behind i will miss it when my baby is not a baby any more