Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo Reviews
#2 in Shampoo

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this shampoo, made with Coconut Milk, helps define and tame hair enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

New Brunswick, Canada

Love it!

I don’t usually use shampoo because of all the chemicals they put in them but when I got this shampoo and read the ingredients, I knew this was a shampoo that would not affect my hair! I really love how natural it is, and it smells amazing. I love anything that has coconut in it, i really love this shampoo and I use the conditioner from the same brand, my hair feels so soft and smells great!

Love it

After trying this shampoo this is my only choice I will be using from now on. I love the smell of it it has a perfect combination of coconut milk and white jasmine. It left my hair feeling silky smooth until my next shampoo.

I will definitely buy this shampoo from not on

Great shampoo

This shampoo is very thick and has a great lather. I always lather twice but with this product i feel like once ia enough. It left my hair feeling very clean and smooth. The scent had me feeling like I was in a tropical oasis. I caught scents all day long of coconut. Loved it! Love that this brand has moved to an eco friendly bottle. We need more of this!! Please continue with this initiative.

Great shampoo!

I really love this shampoo. I only need about a quarter the amount I use of most other shampoos. It gets really foamy and really cleans out any products you had in your hair. It’s not my favorite fragrance but that’s just because floral scents aren’t my thing. I love this shampoo and this brand and everything they are working to achieve!

my new fav

I've been using this and the conditioner together and they're the best! It smells amazing, it's vegan and cruelty free (which is very important to me), and it definitely helps smooth and tame my hair! I highly recommend, nothing bad to say!

Will Definitely Buy this

The shampoo is part of the hair care range I got from chickadvisor. Specially designed for curly hair and it sure worked for me. My curls looked silky and bounced. It was well defined.

The Coconut milk and White Jasmine Hairspray, Shampoo and Conditioner is a very effective range that helped define my natural curls and left my hair smelling fresh.

Very nice smell

I received this shampoo free to try. I loved the smell. The shampoo lathered up well and left my hair feeling soft and clean. Combined with the conditioner, my hair felt amazing after and for the entire day. Definitely recommend.

Good shampoo!

I did really enjoy this shampoo that I got to try for free from chick advisor! It is an environment and health friendly shampoo that works great to clean your hair! At first I found the smell a bit strong but it's growing on me!

Saskatchewan, Canada

My favorite.

My new favorite shampoo. Loved the scent, made my hair feel light and full of volume.my mother also loved it. Felt clean and fresh. Would recommend to everyone.

Bonne odeur!

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement de ChickAdvisor et dès le premier essaie j'ai adoré la senteur! Le produit a une très bel emballage! Il donne un effet naturel aux boucles! Je le recommande pour ceux qui ont des boucles style "beach wave".