MegRhythm Gentle Steam Eye Mask - Yuzu Citrus Reviews

Soothes tired eyes and relaxes body & mind. This patented, innovative treatment uses self-heating technology to release a warm, gentle steam that helps relieve tension behind the eyes and in the temples. Ideal for those who spend all day in front of a digital device and/or travel frequently. The mask fits comfortably around the ears, and is best enjoyed when you can close your eyes and relax.

• #1 in Japan*
  • Each single-use mask lasts up to 20 minutes
  • Self-Heating approximately to 40 degrees Celsius

*Intage SRI Eye care products market Jan. 2018 – Dec. 2018 total sales value

You may also like MegRhythm Gentle Steam Eye Masks in Unscented or Lavender scent

November 15, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Relaxing

As soon as you open the sachet the mask starts to warm up. I found the loops that go around the ears easy to fit, and the mask is soft and feels comfortable on my face.

The warmth is soothing and relaxing but I don't know why it's described as a steam mask as there is no steam or heated moisture. To appeal to more people it could be much more stylish. Currently, it looks a little like a panty liner with loops. I would have found it a much more relaxing experience if my other half wasn't laughing his head off every time he looked at me.

November 14, 2019
    Somerset, United Kingdom

Great for tired eyes

I was unsure about using this at first if it would make much difference but was amazed at how well this worked it left my eyes feeling refreshed and skin soft

November 11, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Great idea but execution doesn't live up to expectations

I was so excited to try this product as finding the idea just perfect, however, the execution was slightly disappointing.
    Each eye mask is packed in an individual pouch and starts working straight away as you take it out. Small heat pouches start generating heat which I individually found to be very mild, so I had to apply some extra pressure to feel something. The whole idea resembles heating pads for muscle pain, but heat is way less so don’t worry and as I already mentioned – I was looking forward to better heat.
    Also, this product has a citrus scent which I found to be too strong and sweet, it very much resembles Fanta drink which I don’t like. I would prefer a bit more subtle and calming scent such as lavender.
    As per the result – I haven’t noticed any major change, but if to be honest - wasn't sure what to expect. Also, it leaves your eves with a bit of condensate which I didn't find pleasant.

November 08, 2019
    Cumbria, United Kingdom

Relaxing

I liked this product but wouldn’t say I will be in a rush to go and grab more, I do think it worked on relaxing tired eyes as I used it after I finished work when I have been driving all day. I have recommended to friends who complain of tired eyes and I have had good feedback off them. The eye masks are comfortable and easy to put on, makes you feel like you’re having a spa treatment so if you like feeling a little pampered I’d definitely say gives these a go!

November 08, 2019
    United States

Great for tired eyes

This product was a nice destress after a long tired week at work it made my skin and eyes feel cool and soft I loved that this came in a pack that I could share with friends and family to try and share their opinions they also loved this and even said would even buy these products for a after work treat

November 07, 2019
    United Kingdom

I found this product strange

I don't know why but I found this product very odd. It's not your average mask. I don't feel I received much benefit from thus product unfortunately and I found it quite gimmicky.

3.2/5

Belfast, United Kingdom

Unsure

The idea of this product is nice but I'm unsure how often I'd reach for it. The warming was very relaxing and the citrus smell was lovely too but i dont know if i would repurchase them. The little slings for behind your ears actually do surprisingly work very well at keeping the mask on.

United Kingdom

Nice added extra

I got extremely excited when I saw this product, and, I still am!!

I absolutely love how quick and easy our is to use, no mess at all!
    I found the citrus fragrance to be very relaxing (keeping in mind that I am usually very sensitive to strong fragrances, I was pleasantly surprised!)

Also, as a woman who never has enough time and ALWAYS has a headache, I found this to be a great little escape to catch my breath.

I particular enjoyed using out before bed, when I have a headache.

I didn't find that there was much of a visual difference with my eyes and skin but it certainly felt less stressed!!

Hounslow, United Kingdom

Perfect home pamper product

Loved these eye masks. The warming feeling was lovely. The smell was very pleasant and these are perfect for a little pamper at home. I used after a face mask and was lovely pamper

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Nice product!

I’ve always been intrigued to use an eye mask and because I spend hours at a computer screen I wanted to find something that could help me to relax. These mask were easy to unwrap and I could feel it warming as I was putting it on. Within less than a minute, I was pleasantly surprised by a lovely warm sensation and the gentle aroma of citrus fruits. The instructions were easy to follow and the masks are very easy to use too. I have already recommended to my family and friends!