MegRhythm Gentle Steam Eye Mask - Yuzu Citrus Reviews

Soothes tired eyes and relaxes body & mind. This patented, innovative treatment uses self-heating technology to release a warm, gentle steam that helps relieve tension behind the eyes and in the temples. Ideal for those who spend all day in front of a digital device and/or travel frequently. The mask fits comfortably around the ears, and is best enjoyed when you can close your eyes and relax.

• #1 in Japan*
  • Each single-use mask lasts up to 20 minutes
  • Self-Heating approximately to 40 degrees Celsius

*Intage SRI Eye care products market Jan. 2018 – Dec. 2018 total sales value

You may also like MegRhythm Gentle Steam Eye Masks in Unscented or Lavender scent

November 16, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Amazing

I would definitely buy this product again it smelt and I g and heated up instantly providing pure relaxation which was just what was needed after a busy day -#gotitforfree

Andalusia, Spain

Soooo nice and relaxing!

I super loved these! They feel so nice and relaxing and are just perfect after a long week at work to just lie and enjoy the warmth of these on your eyes.
    I would definitely recommend these to anyone that suffers with tired eyes and mild headaches

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

OMG this feels amazing!!

OMG this really does feel amazing on my eyes, Its sooo soothing my eyes feel so nice & relaxed.
    At first i was like oh will it work, Won't it work. But to be fair it did.
    I love how it seal heating, No microwaves needed!
    Just open and away you go.
    I also think this would be a perfect present for any ladies out there!
    I would even left my daughter use this!
    Its so effective its brilliant!

Kirklees, United Kingdom

Love these

Ooh I love these, they are so unique, they are self heating, you just place them on your eyes and they feel warm and soothing. Perfect after a hard day at work, and because they cover your eyes you can’t look at your phone, so even more relaxing. They have a soft citrus type smell, which is perfect!

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

So relaxing

I was a little sceptical using this the first time as I wasn’t to keen on how they looked but am so glad I tried them! From the moment I put the eye mask on the warming feeling instantly made me feel relaxed!
    My eyes felt really refreshed after using them defiantly recommend giving them a try

Havering, United Kingdom

Bright Eyes

Never use eye mask before but definitely will buying these again
    After a hard day left my tired eyes feeling refreshed and bright.
    Would definitely recommend these to friends family and work colleges

November 12, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

Relaxing

This was odd as the eye mask looks like a sanctuary towel so was not the best look at first site , I did out it on and it heated just like it sai , I could of fell asleep with this on I would recommend using before sleeping g to help relax as its definitely relaxing!! Before work ? I'm not sure as this product nearly put me to sleep

November 12, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Lovely and relaxing

I really liked these masks, they are easy to use and felt comfortable on my eyes and around my ears. I wasn't very hot , and the heat felt comfortable, I relaxed so much that I fell asleep and had to be woken up when it was time to take it off. My eyes felt rested and looked much better than they had before I used the mask. I will buy again.

November 11, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

Wonderful item I wouldPurchase again

As someone who suffers allergies from dust and my own cat, these are amazing. I also work with computers and get tired eyes and tension headaches. These have become my new go to and I love nothing more than relaxing with one of these on (which smell amazing too) and listening to a podcast in the bath. Lovely!

November 10, 2019
    Northern Ireland, United Kingdom

Super relaxing after a long hard day

Wow! I absolutely love these masks! I stare at a computer screen all day at work then come home to a toddler and house duties. These are just what I needed! Once you open the packet the eye mask will begin to warm up. Just place the straps around your ears and relax. The heat sensation really is so soothing and relaxing after a busy day. I almost have a nap while I'm using them! My eyes feel less strained and far more rested after using the masks. I'm so pleased I found these and will continue to buy them!