MegRhythm Gentle Steam Eye Mask - Yuzu Citrus Reviews

Soothes tired eyes and relaxes body & mind. This patented, innovative treatment uses self-heating technology to release a warm, gentle steam that helps relieve tension behind the eyes and in the temples. Ideal for those who spend all day in front of a digital device and/or travel frequently. The mask fits comfortably around the ears, and is best enjoyed when you can close your eyes and relax.

• #1 in Japan*
  • Each single-use mask lasts up to 20 minutes
  • Self-Heating approximately to 40 degrees Celsius

*Intage SRI Eye care products market Jan. 2018 – Dec. 2018 total sales value

You may also like MegRhythm Gentle Steam Eye Masks in Unscented or Lavender scent

November 09, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Wow, that's new!

I had never tried a face mask with ear straps before, what an absolutely brilliant idea!

I LOVE the fact that it is such a quick process. 10 minutes free? GET IT ON. GO GO GO! It left me feeling relaxed, refreshed and ready to start all over again.

A brilliant treat when you need some self care, would definitely recommend.

November 09, 2019
    Dorset, United Kingdom

Lovely relaxing eye masks

I spend a lot of time using a computer at work and it can make my eyes feel sore and puffy. I really enjoyed using these steam eye masks, they are super relaxing and feel lovely and warm. It's really nice to lay back with the eye mask on and let it work it's magic while you chill out. Afterwards it left my eyes feeling soothed, the puffiness was gone and the bags underneath were gone as well. Really impressed!

York, United Kingdom

Great item

I would definitely purchase this item. The instructions were easy to follow the results surprised my my eyes felt clean, refreshed it reduced the dark circles under my eyes and I felt like I had, had a fantastic full nights sleep

Cumbria, United Kingdom

Relaxing

I liked this product but wouldn’t say I will be in a rush to go and grab more, I do think it worked on relaxing tired eyes as I used it after I finished work when I have been driving all day. I have recommended to friends who complain of tired eyes and I have had good feedback off them. The eye masks are comfortable and easy to put on, makes you feel like you’re having a spa treatment so if you like feeling a little pampered I’d definitely say gives these a go!

Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

Relaxing mask

Having got over the fact that I'd look a bit ridiculous, I tried one of these eye masks whilst laying on my bed. The gentle heat began almost immediately and was pleased that it wasn't too hot. The masks waft a subtle lavender scent and the whole experience was extremely relaxing.hey're lightweight and easy to use. Once removed from the packet they heat up pretty fast in the same way as hand warmers etc do (they react with oxygen to produce the heat). I duly put one on & headed to bed for a short nap in the hope of "resting" my eyes which is apparently their primary purpose.

United States

Great for tired eyes

This product was a nice destress after a long tired week at work it made my skin and eyes feel cool and soft I loved that this came in a pack that I could share with friends and family to try and share their opinions they also loved this and even said would even buy these products for a after work treat

Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Relaxing

A nice relaxing product especially on tired eyes. It's nice and soothing and a good eye mask to have if your having a relax or to use just before bed to rest your eyes

United Kingdom

Wow

Wow this product is absolutely amazing! I could not have got this product at a perfect time! It really relaxes your eyes leaving them feeling soothes and refreshed

Surrey, United Kingdom

Perfect relaxation

I loved these eye masks, they gently heat up and created the perfect environment for my tired eyes after a busy day at work. Best little nap I’ve had for years.

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Heated eye mask...Awesome !

First time in trying any type of eye mask. So when I was given these to try, I was so excited!
    easy to unwrap, warms up in seconds and has a lovely scent of citrus.
    A warm sensation around the eyes, i felt relaxed and pampered !!

I have already recommended to my friends and I will definitely be buying them again