Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 20, 2018

Great way to trick the kids

Not many kids like to eat things that they know are loaded with extras such as fibre.

My kids love apple sauce and have need for extra fibre in their diet.

This gives me an easy tasty and nutritious way to get their extra fibre into them daily without a fight.

Definitely recommended

fruity sensationnal!

These are great. I do like that they have the unsweetened version and fibre in there too! usually very sweet but a noticeable difference with the unsweetened ones.
    My kid loves it! I like that they have different flavours too!

Kids Love Me, Me Not So Much

This is a small compact perfect for lunches snack for the kids (adults too). I found it to be a little to sweet for my taste but it is perfect for those times you need a "boost" in energy. I do love that it comes in a variety of flavours.

March 20, 2018

Enjoyed it, will buy again

I quite enjoyed this Motts snack. I was happy to see it in unsweetened and found that the taste was quite delicious. Not too sweet at all. The pricing is also great. I will definitely be buying again and trying other flavours. Love Motts!

March 20, 2018

Les meilleurs compotes de fruits c'est mott's

Les meilleures compote de fruits, se sont les mott's. J'adores la compote aux pomme sucrée et la compote mott's aux poires.J'en achète beaucoup et souvent.A recommander.

Love them

Love this product for me and my toddler. Healthy - easy snacks. Good for mornings on the rush! Taste great cold or at room temperature so also perfect for snacks on the go.

Yummy!!!!

Mott's fruitsations + fiber raspberry is great product and amazing snack. My kids take it for lunch and snack to school. Product doesn't have sugar and taste amazing.

Excellent

J’en achète souvent . Excellente source de fibres facile et savoureuse. La qualité des fruits est évidente et le goût est très bon à chaque bouchée . Je recommande certainement.

March 19, 2018

fantastic product

I just tried this product last week I was checking it out in store at No Frills it's fantastic I was reading the nutrition label and noticed it's sugar free and you can really taste the great fruit flavor in these small cups that;s perfect for me to take as part of my lunch for work I will purchase this product again and would recommend it to anyone at anytime

March 18, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

I would continue to buy this product my daughter loves them

These taste very well and my picky daughter loves them in her school lunches.my other two daughters really enjoy these apple sauces as well and we will continue buying them