Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

Nice Flavour

I #gotitfree in exchange for my honest opinion. The rasberry flavour was a nice change and a really helps give some variety to our snack time. My daughter loved having something different rather then the peach or plain old apple we usually get. Now the price point is a little much if not on sale compared to other brands so you really need to weigh out the pros and cons. With only 1g more fiber then other applesauce I would only buy this if the price was comparable when I am shopping. I really did enjoy it as well as the kids but price is a huge factor so purchasing again would weigh on cost. I had to go to loblaws to find this apple sauce so maybe the price was just a little too high there.

February 10, 2018

“This was good. Really really good.” In the words of my five year old son. Wet juicy and a nice balance of sweet and tart. I love that it has fibre. Will most definitely buy again. Also, the gold spoons were a hit! Made the experience extra special for my little guy!

February 10, 2018

My family loved these cups!

I have 4 kids between the ages of 8 months and 6 years old. They all love these Motts Fruitsations! It's great knowing that they're getting a healthy snack...and they're so easy to pop in lunches! We even reuse the cups for crafts!

February 10, 2018

My children love this product!!

My children love this product!! Even better & what i love most about it is its healthy. Anything healthy & that my kids love means I buy more! Thank you so much for the opportunity to try it! I will be buying a lot more for my little ones!

A Guilt Free Treat!

A wonderful treat for any time of the day - or night. Perfect for anyone. Not too sweet or sour and the fact that it's unsweetened makes it great for everyone! Definitely recommend.

MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS +FIBRE RASPBERRY

I really love these. The added fibre is just what I need. It means I don't have to think about adding any other carbs to my diet to get a great source of fibre each day. This form of fibre is delicious ! I love the tart taste from raspberries with just the right amount of sweetness with no added sugar.

My family loves Mott’s Fruitsations

We were selected to review and test Mott’s Fruitsations as part of a complete breakfast. We have been purchasing Mott’s Fruitsations for almost 5 years and we love them. My daughter loves the taste. I love that there are vegetables hidden in with the fruit and the kids don’t even know. I never thought to add it as part of a complete breakfast, what a great idea. I usually add Fruitsations to lunch or use them as an after school snack.

Updated On: February 10, 2018

We received Mott’s Fruits to test and review for free which is great because we already love Mott’s Fruitsations in the cupboard. Mott’s a great for a quick and easy snack after school or before evening activities and we always use them in lunches for my daughter. She loves the taste I love the added fibre and vegetables she doesn’t even notice. I didn’t really like the raspberry flavour (but then again I don’t really like raspberries)my daughter thought the raspberry flavour was great.

Yummy

Taste awesome the whole family loves it would probably buy again. Love it cold not a fan of them warm. Like the fact that it is a touch sour as well

Miam! Des framboises

La compote de fruits MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS +FIBRE aux framboises est vraiment exquise!! Depuis le temps que j'attendais justement que la marque MOTT'S se décide à commercialiser cette saveur. Je n'ai pas été déçu du goût car j'avais une certaine appréhension face au rajout de fibre car, je croyais que ça aurait une influence sur le goût. Agréablement surprise de constater qu'il n'y a aucun changement au niveau du goût des compotes de fruits aux framboises. Le même bon goût seulement amélioré !
    #FruitsationsMornings
    #cadeau

Enjoyed this flavor

I really enjoyed this flavor. You can tell it is made of quality ingredients from the texture. You can most definitely tell there is no sugar added which maybe the reason my son wasn't as impressed with these 2 flavors as he is with other Motts brands. He did enjoy the raspberry more than the tropical . Price was great even though #igotitfree :)