Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

Saskatchewan, Canada

My little ones gave this two sticky thumbs up!

I'm a big fan of these fruit sauce cups. My 2.5 year old loves fruit sauce but often asks for it and then only takes a few bites before abandoning it and demanding another sacrifice - er, I mean snack. Ever since we got these particular ones (for FREE, woo hoo!) she's been devouring them like a rabid badger. I even let my 6 month old try it. The ingredient list is pretty clean so I don't mind the idea of it being an occasional treat for my new-to-noshing munchkin. She ate some and then rubbed it vigorously in her hair, which I'm told is one of the highest forms of praise a baby can bestow upon a meal.
    One of my favorite aspects of this particular snack is their connection with Breakfast Clubs of Canada. Fruit is an awesome addition to a child's breakfast. Especially if your kids are like mine and wake up asking for sweets, this is a nice way for everyone to win. I will definitely buy again.

Delicious

I really enjoyed this product and so did my kids. It is a convenient and nutritious snack. I always keep one in my diaper bag. I like that it is unsweetened. It is also reasonably priced.

My toddler’s favorite snack

These taste great and not too grainy which my daughter loves. It’s good too that they’re not sweet plus I like the individual packaging, her favorite on the go snacks.

Great taste

My very picky five year old really enjoyed this. She told me to buy it again. It had a great fruit flavour.
    It is a good healthy option for dessert after a meal or with a meal.

Updated On: April 02, 2019

I received this product for free.

Healthy delicious snack

I got this product free to try. My children and I loved the mango peach flavor. Great taste and as a parent, loved that there was no added sugar and no artificial flavours. We could not tell that fibre was added to it. A healthy snack for the family and I will definitely buy this product again. The amount in the container was just right. Combination of mango and peach was excellent. It was smooth to eat and just the right amount of mixture of the peach and mango combination. Great for school or work snack and perfect as a snack before bed.

Kids didn’t like it

I received this product as part of the Family Rated Club. I picked it up right away at my local grocery. My children took it in their school lunches the next day. Unfortunately neither one of my kids liked it. They said it was to gritty and they didn’t like the flavour. I think the price is good for 6 individual packets, when you have to purchase them.

April 02, 2019

Great breakfast add-on or snack option for kids

I was really excited when chosen to receive Mott's Fruitsations Mango Peach Fibre sauce for free. With two young kids I'm always looking for healthy snack options and if I can sneak in extra fruits, that's a bonus!

The taste of this sauce is so yummy it's hard to believe it's unsweetened. The kids absolutely loved it and we tried it both as a snack and breakfast add-on. I think it's also great when you're on the go if your kids can feed themselves because it's healthy and refreshing.

I would definitely purchase this on my own.

Motts xtra mango

Ce produit est parfait mes enfants l’ont adoré j’ai du lui goûter pour m’assurer de la qualité et je n’ai rien à dire Apport que c’est la nouvelle saveur que nous mangerons à la maison elle est superbe son goût n’est pas amer malgré qu’il est écris non sucré mes enfant on grater le fond du contenant!!

So tasty!

I love that this product has no added sugar. I am trying to limit added sugars in my life, so this works well with my lifestyle choices. I also love the addition of the fiber. It’s hard to get enough in day to day life so this is a wonderful way to get it in. This stuff is sweet and satisfying. Good added to plain yogurt and baked goods as well.

Great taste

Im not a fan of apple sauce but my 2 year old niece is here every weekend and i gave her some with breakfast this past weekend and she absolutely loved it, recommend 100% to all families with children of all ages! Shes just starting to talk and kept humming and saying more after every bite, could keep up lol. The family rated program try before u buy is awesome especially for low income families who cant afford to be trying new things with results failing, totally recommend!!