Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical and Raspberry
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Taste delicious

Motts fruitsation is the perfect balance of sweet! I loved eating this as a light snack mid afternoon when I'm craving something sweet and satisfying. My kids loved it for breakfast and as an added bonus with lunch. I feel good giving this to my kids as it not only is unsweetened so I don't have to worry about extra sugar ,but it has the bonus of added fiber which is great to add to a child's diet without them even knowing. The flavors were a great combination. I would highly recommend this to my other mom friends because I think it's a great product to have on hand. Thank you family rated for allowing me to have the opportunity to enjoy such a great product!

Excellent fruit cup!

not to sweet, just the eight amont of flvour. Always trust motts for great products. the cups are resuable for snacks for the kiddos. Package is nice a colorful!

j'ai adoré

j'ai adoré le gout de cette compote, un petit gout acidulé m'a bien plu, toujours une belle texture et consistance. J'en ai racheter, un nouveau produit qui sera parmi mes préféré.

Amazing taste

My kids loved the mango peach variety. No guilt snack. I can give them anytime without fear of giving them so much sweets. It’s healthy and great tasting— definitely a win-win! Thanks for making this product!

Excellent new flavor!

My kids were excited to get another motts applesauce free coupon! My girls bring a fruitsation to school every single day and this was a great new flavor to add to our lunches. The peach and mango flavors go great with Apple, and compliment each other perfectly!

Jadore ce produit

Je l'adore, c'est la première fois que je goutais a cette sorte là, avec plus de fibre cest excellent. Je le recommande vraiment en plus a la mangue et pêche miam.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Fast and healty snack for ny kids

Great snack for my kids, fast and they enjoy it. Big bonus is the fibre, my little one needs many foods with fibre , and this helps get her daily fibre :)

April 24, 2019

Refreshing party in my mouth

I absolutely enjoyed the exotic taste of the mango and peach. It was refreshing and a hit in our house. The kids and hubby also loved it. It didn’t last a week end and it was on my grocery list for the next week .

April 24, 2019

Fruit you can feel good about

I received this Motts Fuitsation + Fiber Mango Peach to #tryforfree for my honest review.

Well I can not tell you how much of a life saver this is. Knowing that there are natural and no artificial ingredients you feel good about giving this to your child. The added bonus of Fiber is also great because sometimes children don't get enough in their diets. I am always looking to incorporate fruit for my child's breakfast and sometimes due to lack of fresh produce available or variety I am so glad to have this option.

As for the taste well in my child's words "YUMMY!"

April 24, 2019

Mes enfants en redemandent!

Les Fruitsations sont très populaires avec mes enfants! En plus il y a une panoplie de saveurs non sucrés avec des fibres donc Maman approuve!!!Mangue et pêche est la dernière essayée par mes enfants ils ont adorés!