Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 10, 2019

Yunmy!

Miam elle sont vraiment savoureuse, très delecieuse! Moi et mes enfants avons vraiment beaucoup aimé ce produits. Une façon amusante de leur faire manger des fibres et des fruits! J’en rachèterai certainement, car ce fut un vrai succès a la maison! 2 jours et disparu!

April 09, 2019

I would definately buy this again.

My son and I loved the flavour of the peach mango. It had just the right amount of sweetness, which was nice. The two flavours go good together. Great snack for anytime of the day. I have already purchased it again.

Delicious

I've given our toddler some home made applesauce in the past but this was the first time he had anything similar that was store bought. Needless to say, it was a hit with him as he ate what we gave him quickly and there was no chasing around to try and get spoonfuls into him. Although it was unsweetened, what I like was that it wasn't too sweet even with the natural sugars - this was probably what impressed me the most. It had a nice peach/mango taste that was not too overwhelming but yet was flavorful and not too bland without any added sugar. The texture was as expected and not grainy at all. Thanks for letting me try this as part of the review club and this will be something that will be a mainstay in my pantry.

Tasty Applesauce

Mango and Peach are great separately but together they might be even better. My kids loved it and I did too. Will definitely be adding this to my go to snacks for my kids lunches. Great taste and the added fiber makes me even happier!

Updated On: April 09, 2019

#gotitfree

April 09, 2019

Delicious Mango Peach Fruitsations +Fibre!!!

Mott's Mango Peach Fruitsations +Fibre has been a very delicious addition to breakfast in our home every morning. I did receive one free package of Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre in exchange for my insight but can honestly write that my children love the flavor and I love that this product is made with real fruit, has natural flavors and colours, is unsweetened and has no added sugar!

The partnership with Breakfast Club of Canada is wonderful... what a great way to make a difference in the lives of children.

I would definitely recommend this product to our friends and family! This is a new breakfast staple in our kitchen!

Yummy!!!

I received this product free from Family Rated. I was excited to try Mott's Fruitsation +Fibre in mango peach flavour. My daughter had it as an addition to her breakfast and she ate it so fast. She loved the refreshing flavour. This product is a healthy choice to add to my daughters meals and the added fiber is also a nice bonus. I saw that it is partnered with Breakfast Clubs of Canada and find that encouraging to purchase again. I will be recommending this product to my friends and family and will be purchasing it again in the future.

Peach Mango!

We received this product free in exchange for my honest review. My son is one of the pickiest eaters I know. He doesn’t like things to hot, doesn’t like his food touching each other food, he’s also picky about texture. He always eats regular apple sauce, but never tried a different flavour, but we were so excited to get him to try the Motts fruitsation +fibre mango peach. When he first tried it, he realiZed it wasn’t regular apple sauce, but once he got the first spoonful in, it did not take him long to devour the whole cup! Definite hit for my 3 year old! Now that I know he likes different flavours we will be buying even more. Will be highly recommending to all my friends and family.

Will buy it again

My granddaughter had this for snack today gobbled up two cup. She loved it is will definitely buy it again. We regularly buy Moons snack cups and will buy this flavour again.

Big hit

My son loves apple sauce no matter the flavour. These were definitely a huge hit with him and I love that there is the addiotnal fiber in them(we all have a kid how's diet isn't the best lol). Motts is usually my go to brand for applesauce and will continue to be. I would definitely recommend this flavour to my friends and family.

My son LOVES the taste!

I received this free (via coupon) in exchange for an honest review.

Any toddler mom knows that apple sauce is an absolutely staple in your child’s diet, and this apple sauce is going to be part of our regular rotation from now on!

My son (18 months) even got most of it in his mouth rather on his face so it must be a testimant to it’s taste!