Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical and Raspberry
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

My kids love these

I was so thrilled with these. The kids love them. I feel great about feeding them to my family, they have wonderful wholesome ingredients and they’re not loaded with a bunch of sugar. I love that it has fibre in it, it’s just one less thing I have to worry about when I think of ensuring my children have a balanced diet.

April 25, 2019

Définitivement une collation à ajouter à son panier

Je ne suis normalement pas une grande fans de compote mais comme j'adore les pêches et la mangue j'ai bien apprécié. Elle n'est ni trop sucrée ni trop amère ce qui est un gros plus car les enfants n'ont pas vu de différence et maman est contente. Une collation saine et apprécié de tous! J'en rachèterais définitivement! Merci à Chicks advisor et Family rated de nous avoir envoyé ce produit GRATUIT!!

Delicious and healthy

My daughter can be a bit picky with some applesauces but she loved the flavour of the Mango Peach! She was happy and I was happy because she was eating something healthy and getting extra fibre in her diet! Would definitely recommend.

My baby loves it!

My baby girl is 10 months old now and she had always loved eating these fruit puree as a quick and easy on-the-go snack. I'm thrilled to let her try this healthier choice of unsweetened added fibre Mango Peach new flavour I got for free, and she responded with a big grin smile to me back! Happy baby happy mom, recommended!

Delicious!

Me and my three children all loved the Motts fruitsations mango peach. We all gobbled it up and will definitely be buying it again. I loved the fact that it also had added fibre.

We loved it!!

I had my kids try out first! They loved the taste, they said it reminded them of baby food. But Good! I tried it myself and honestly I liked it a lot too. The taste was great. The value too. It comes out 59c per container. So yeah very worth it!!

MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS* +FIBRE UNSWEETENED MANGO PEACH

MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS* +FIBRE UNSWEETENED MANGO PEACHES are healthy and light snack. My kids loved it so they requested to pack to pack for their school lunch. Would recommend it.

April 25, 2019

Tasty snack for the whole family

My kids and I really like this flavor mango peach apple sauce. It’s a great way to get them to eat their fruit. The grab and go size make it a great snack to keep in the car for after school. I really like that by buying this product we are supporting the very important Breakfast Club of Canada.
    #gotitfree #MottsFruitsationsMangoPeach

April 24, 2019

Mango + Peach = Yum Yum

MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS +FIBRE UNSWEETENED MANGO PEACH was tasteful and yet it's healthy. I was so happy with it because it's unsweetened and it gave fibre which helps the body. I love this mango and peach flavor over other flavors. Yummy and healthy in a cup.

April 24, 2019

Tasty

It’s a get snack for the kids after school or after a day running around in the sun. The tropical taste is a nice change from the ordinary apple sauces.