Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Saveur à découvrir!

Mes enfants ont beaucoup la nouvelle saveur de cette compote! Ils en mangent souvent à l’occasion du déjeuner alors l’ajout de fibres est un plus pour partir la journée en force! Nous allons les acheter à nouveau c’est certain!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Mott fruitsations

I really enjoyed this product so did my children it tasted so good and healthy, I would be definitely be buying this product me and my family really enjoyed it.Thank you for giving us a chance to try this chickadvisor.

dessert

J'aime bien avoir des collations faciles d'accès sous la main lorsque je suis pressé !! Parfait seul ou avec des biscuits maison, au travail ou à la maison !! :)

A new lunchbox favourite

I really enjoyed trying out this mango peach plus fibre motts fruitsations applesauce cup. My children take apple sauce in their lunchbags everyday so this was a welcome addition. They really enjoyed it, they both thought the taste was delicious although one of my children found it too sweet but still liked it. I feel comfortable sending it to school in place of our other apple sauce as the calorie count is comparable and the added fibre is a huge plus! Thanks for choosing us to try this for free

Goût excellent

Une excellente saveur qui change des compote habituellement aux pommes ! Personnellement, la mangue j'en raffole alors la retrouver dans des produits me ravie !
    Ma fille âgée de 11 mois a tout manger les pots !! Alors oui!! Ca passe très très bien auprès des enfants ! Je vais en racheter définitivement.

California, United States

Great snack for kids

I received the voucher for free to try them. My kids love them, and they like to freeze them and eat them as ice cream. Mango and peach mix really well and it is also unsweetened. So i feel more comfortable even they eat a lot.

my kids love it

I got a coupon for Motts Fruitsations fibre unsweetened mango peach from Family Rated to try it for free, well it was hard to find everyplace I went was out, but finally after a lot of stores I manage to get it, well I brought it home and gave it to my kids after school like a snack, well they ate it all pretty quick (that happen when they like something) so I was really glad they did.
    I actually do buy this brand a lot my little one bring an applesauce to school everyday and he loves it, so it was great to get a new flavour for it and since it's a healthy snack I love it.
    So I will definitively buy this again they love the mango flavour, so thanks Family rated

April 24, 2019

Motts mangue et pêche fibre

Ma famille a adorée la nouvelle saveur mangue et pêches avec fibre. C’est vraiment délicieux! En plus les formats sont parfaits pour les lunchs. Merci de nous avoir permis d’essayer ce nouveau produit!

Yummy!

I was pleasantly suprised how much I enjoyed this product. It was a nice light snack to have in the afternoon while at work. The flavour is just amazing! I will be buying this again.

April 24, 2019

My daughter loves this product!

We received this product for free to try and my daughter absolutely loved it. It’s a great way to get additional fibre into her diet. She loved the mango peach flavour.