Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical and Raspberry
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

May 14, 2019

My kids loved this new flavour!

I always send apple sauce cups in my kids lunches for school. Motts has always been my go to brand. I love that they offer a wide variety of flavours and unsweetened, with fibre and with veggies. Its a delicious way to get nutrients and fun for them to eat. They loved this new flavour mango peach and I will definetly be buying it again!

May 14, 2019

Jai ete selectionner pour essayer ce produit mais se sont mes enfants qui lon essayer mon plus jeune de 3 ans a bien aimer mais mes plus grand de 9 et 7 ans eux ne lon pas aimer moi meme je lai gouter et je trouve le gout un peu amer mais comme jaime essayer de nouveaux produit poir moi et mes enfants on la essayer mais nous en avons encore dans larmoir dison quil na pas passer le test car quand les enfant aiment il ne le laisse pas longtemps dans larmoir ou le frigo haha mais merci de nous y avoir faite gouter a un produit que nous avons pas gouter encore jusqua quon sois selectionner merci chick advisor pour lessais du produit.

May 14, 2019

I will continue to buy this product

I will continue to purchase this applesauce the only issue I have is its always gone. The kids love the flavour and its a healthy alternative to cookies.

May 14, 2019

I love the taste, quality and the value.

I love the taste, quality and the value. I will surely buy this product again for me and my family. I won’t regret trying this product. Its healthier and more affordable. Perfect for my babies. I will surely recommend this to my family and friends. Thanks Mott’s Fruitsations for this yummilicious snack/desert!

May 14, 2019

The thing about using concentrated juices is that when you put too much in w/out diluting it enough, it makes everything too sweet.
    Texture & taste were otherwise good though, so we just mixed in some actual unsweetened plain NOT made from concentrate applesauce.

Délicieux !

J'ai adoré le goût, qu'il soit température pièce ou bien froid c'était toujours bon. Je ne suis pas très compote mais celle-là m'à vraiment surprise. Je vais sûrement en acheter de cette saveur.

Bébé a adorer!

J'ai fait essayer les compotes a mon garçon et ma fille... Ils ont adorer! Mon fils en demande pour ses lunchs et ma fille en redemande lorsque nous lui en donnons :)

Mango No-Go

I don’t know why companies try to ruin a good thing. Had this product just been Peach or just Mango, I think the company would soon realize Mango would be gathering dust. Maybe it’s just me, as I am more familiar with the taste of peaches vs mango, but it didn’t just include me, but my wife & kids, were of same opinion - consistency, texture - great but flavour no, it would not be recommended by our family. Other flavours we’ve had before from Mott’s & will continue to enjoy them & recommend others seek out their preferred flavour - no use trying something you won’t enjoy, if not worldly when it comes to fruit!

Gone in second

The biggest problem we have with this applesauce is that we can't keep it. It is gone in a day. Even though my daughter is a picky eater she loved this one. I tried to have her eat the regular flavor she didn't liked it. It is so good she usually eat more than one at a time. I tried making pancake with this and it was a hit!

My personal favourite snack

So call me a big kid but I have been purchasing these for myself for a long time. My three kids also enjoy these I love buying them with added vegetables and fibre and sugar-free. I will continue to purchase these for the far future. Thank you for such a great product .