2049 reviews
Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical and Raspberry
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Very tasty

I have an 8 year son who LOVES apple sauce. He also loves peaches, so I thought this flavour would be the best to try. He LOVES it !! We have already finished the first pack and I had to go buy more he says he loves it more than “Apple” sauce! Will be come part of our routine

Family Favourite

While we were expecting a strong mango flavour we were surprised to discover that the peach came through quite nicely. Has a great texture and a great melody of flavours

Florida, United States

A delicious healthy snack!

I have received this product to try it and i didn't know about this product before! I'm happy with what i taste! I love the peach taste and the mango fits well with the peach! Texture and taste is very good! A good healthy snack!!! I recommend it!

#GotItFree

Nutritious and delicious

What I like most about this product is that it has no added sugar. The fruit ingredients provide enough sweetness to give it a pleasant taste. I also appreciate the vitamin C and fiber content. This is a healthy alternative to common snacks which tend to be junky. The individual packs are convenient to take on the go for travelling or as a snack at school. It also works well added to oatmeal or a smoothie for an extra fruity kick. Overall, I would recommend this product to a friend. Two thumbs up.

New Brunswick, Canada

Yummy

My kids and I were allready fans of Mott's fruitsations, so it wasn't hard to gear our taste buds up for mango peach!!!
    As a mom, knowing there is added fibre makes me feel e en better about choosing Mott's

Mott's Peach Mango Fruitsations

Mott’s Peach Mango Fruitsations with Fibre Will Be Our Go To Morning Snack!!
    The Taste Was Awesome!
    The Children Loved It!
    Not Bitter Like Most, and They Added Some Granola To It For Kick!
    We Received Our Free Coupon To Try It Out!!
    Thank You!!
    #GotItFree
    #FamilyRated
    #MottsFruitsations

Mango peach + fibre

2 out of 3 loved the motts mango peach + fibre apple sauce. They asked for more and I was happy they liked it and they didn’t know they were getting fibre along with their applesauce.

mummmmumummumumjm

Sorry my mouth was full lol, My granddaughter loves the Mango Peach and says its her fav flavour, Excellent quality and value and will help with a balanced diet!

good snack

A good taste and an easy way to include fiber in your diet. It is so tasty I had to buy the other flavor. Thank you so much to give me a chance to try such a tasty snack

February 11, 2020

Fun alternative to apple sauce

I really liked this flavor of the fruitsations. It had a very nice texture and taste. I especially like the fact that it had added fiber. Sometimes my fear is that the fiber is taken out when eating traditional apples sauces. I would feel comfortable feeding this to my child and highly recommend it.