Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

May 16, 2019

Hard to find the peach flavor but it's delicious

I had to drive 2 hours to get this peach flavor as specified on the coupon but the flavor and texture are excellent. I probably won't drive 2 hours to get this flavor again but if this becomes more readily available I will buy it.

So delicious!!

My family loves Fruitsations apple sauces so when I was chosen to try the new Mango Peach + fibre we were really excited! It is so flavourful and delicious! You can't eat just one! i would absolutely recommend it to anyone wanting to try.

Great taste!

I bought it right after I received the coupon. It was for my son since it would save us the time of cutting the fruit for him. He loved the taste and eat it all! Already bought more.

May 16, 2019

Yummy, yummy! My kids loved it. All with the added bonus of fibre. Perfect for a quick snack after school or for lunches. We keep ours in the fridge - my kids think they taste better that way. :)

New Brunswick, Canada

My daughter loved this

Thanks to Family Rated and Mott's my family tested these out at no cost but the price was very comparable to other snacks we normally buy. My daughter loved this flavor and I loved the added fibre and that they are unsweetened. These make a great lunch box addition for my daughter.

May 16, 2019

Gratuit motta fruit sensation mangue

Jai adorer ce produit ainsi que mes enfants. Cela est une tres bonen collation autant pour lécole des enfants ou a prendre sur le pouce. Cest certain que je vais en acheter.

Kids loved it!

My kids loved the taste of the +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach. I pack the mango peach in my kids lunchbox and they just gobbled it right up! They had no idea that this was unsweetened.

Fidèle aux produits Motts

Les compotes sont très bonnes et appréciées des enfants. La qualité est fidèle aux autres produits de la famille Motts. Je vais les acheter de nouveau

Loved by my kids

Although this specific flavour was a little hard to find in my grocery stores, it was worth the hunt and I’m glad my kids got to try it.
    If you’re looking for a yummy & healthy snack that also adds more fibre to their diet, this is definitely a great option. A little more expensive than other brands, but it goes on sale all the time and it’s worth the money.
    My kids loved it.

Toddler approved!

My 2.5 year old loved these fruit cups. I gave her one, and she finished it quickly and asked for more. I snuck a taste, and I agree with her, that they are really good! I especially love the added fiber. I like to look for foods for my family with added benefits. Will definitely purchase in the future!