Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

January 16, 2021

Perfect cleaning

I have 2 kids and my walls are always covered with color it always help me to clean easily and without the watery mess.eaasy to use and not costly. I like it

January 15, 2021
    Texas, United States

I don't like it

This product does not work as I expected. I used it on several occasions but it didn't work for me. After so much carving the product fell apart in my hands!

January 13, 2021

Every household needs this!

Mr. Clean Magic Erasers make cleaning up stains and scuff marks so easy! And nothing cleans a bathtub as easily as a magic eraser. Just be careful with your walls, the magic eraser will removed paint if you scrub too eagerly!

January 11, 2021

Cleans like a champ

I have well water in my house that leaves a bit of a stain on my white showers. Not the red iron stains like some well water but these get the stains right off.

January 10, 2021

Everybody needs these in there house!

I love Mr clean magic erasers, I have white countertops and everytime I get a spot on it I use the magic datasets and it quickly makes any mess or stains disappear, and they are so adorable and smell good. A must buy!

January 10, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Magic indeed!

These are a must have especially if you have hard water. I use them in my tub and on my shower walls. Removes the hard water spots and scum build up. Would recommend.

January 07, 2021

Works very well

I have stains on my walls i tried to clean them but then my paint started coming off when i tried to scrub it then somone told me about this product and i give it a try and now its part of my grocery list :)

January 07, 2021

I literally use these for everything!

There isn’t one room I do not use these in! lol but then in bulk. When you have kids these are a necessary cleaning product in your house! The last thing these saved
    For me was when my daughter took markers to her brand new kitchen. In no time at all I had everything cleaned off and looking new again! These are definitely Magic!

January 05, 2021

I use these for cleaning everything.

Great for taking crayon off the wall, stuck on foods on my flat top stove, wiping down the counters and even cleaning up my white shoes. I have basically used them everywhere. My only complaint would be that after a few uses they do begin to fall apart but at the price it’s a cheap replacement! I will definitely be buying them again, and again, and again!

January 04, 2021
    South Carolina, United States

Leaves residue every time I use it

I'm not crazy about these cleaning sponges even though they are all the rage. Everytime I use one on multiple surfaces they leave residue behind and do not leave the surface clean. They also fall apart and disintegrate super easily.