Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

July 10, 2019

Love it!!!

I love this cream it's not heavy it doesn't leave an oily look on my face it's nice and refreshing my nine-year-old daughter even loves it.
    I 100% recommend this product and would definitely purchase it in the future.

July 10, 2019

Great!

This moisturizer is awesome. Definitely does was it claims and hydrates your skin. Others have complained about the smell but I personally don’t find it too overpowering. A dab will do ya so you won’t be going through this product too quickly.

Une belle découverte

J’aime beaucoup la texture du produit. La peau de reste pas collante après l’application et elle a une belle hydratation. Je trouve aussi que le pot et l’emballage est très jolie et fait plus accessible aux jeunes pour une marque qui est souvent plus adulte. C’est vraiment un beau produit ! J’aime un peu moins l’odeur par contre.

Re-boost refreshing hydrating cream Clarins

I recieved this product free from Chick Advisor to rate and review. It came to me at a good time as its a hot, dry summer and my skin needed some extra moisture. I liked the thickness of this cream and it felt like it hydrated well. I did unfortunantly find the scent too strong especially on my face near eyes. I will stick to my other moisturizers from Mary Kay.

Strong scent

This product works well if you need a good moisturizer. Unfortunately i could not stand the smell of this product and will not be purchasing it on my own. If it came in different scents i may try them!

Florida, United States

Game changer

Let me start off with, I have very dry skin. This product instantly gave me hydration throughout the day and has been improving my texture. Would recommend to family and friends

July 08, 2019

Silky soft fountain of youth

Light and delicate, this product has made my skin feel plump and hydrated all over again.
    New daily product that I can’t leave out of my routine. The fragrance is beautiful & airy.
    I feel like I have found the fountain of youth.
    #gotitfree #myclarins

Hydrating face cream

This moisturizer has a light non greasy feel which I love. It’s smooth and moisturizes the skin instantly. The scent is light. I love that this has fig extract and great ingredients for the skin. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a new moisturizer.

July 07, 2019

Aamazing!!

This is my first ever Claire’s experience and I can now say I see what all the rage is about! I LOVED the Reboost Refreshing Moisturizing Cream! It has a light silky texture and really delivers deep penetrating moisture. My skin felt plump, moisturized and even a little firmer after use, I will definitely be trying more of this product line!

July 07, 2019
    Beyrouth, Lebanon

Amazing

It’s really an amazing product to try , it changed my skin completley , after using it for a few days I started to see the difference , my skin now is moisturized Ana so soft and silky , this cream gaved my skin the radiance that I always look for and I loved how it’s non greasy and easy to absorb , I loved the smell and all the natural ingredients in it , thanks @chickadvisor for giving me the chance to try this amazing product for free , I do really recommend it