Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Packed with antioxidants!

This lightweight moisturizing cream does an excellent job at keeping my face hydrated without leaving my skin feeling greasy or oily. I love that it is packed with antioxidants that are really beneficial to a healthy skin barrier. It has a subtle floral scent that is pleasant but not too strong or artificial smelling. Perfect moisturizer for hot summer months.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Really nice!

I enjoyed using this cream and is good for anytime of the day. It feels really light on the skin so you don’t need to use a lot and smells nice but the scent is not too strong and overbearing. I like the glass bottle it comes in as well!

Energizing Morning Moisturizer

I received a sample of this product when buying another product at the Drug Store and thought I would try it out. After using the tiny sample bottle, I decided I couldn't go back to my normal morning moisturizer, and I just purchased the full product this morning.
    I love the smell and my skin feels so smooth and silky! The packaging is super cute and looks more expensive than it actually is. It's super hydrating and the feeling and smell when it first goes on your face gives a nice little energizing boost, perfect for the morning!

2.7/5

Re-Boost

J'aime l'odeur de la crème Re-Boost. J'ai l'impression qu'elle laisse ma peau un peu grasse, mais puisqu'il fait très chaud je ne sais pas si c'est la crème qui fait cet effet ou la chaleur.

June 26, 2019

Great product to moisturize the face

This moisturizing cream left my face feeling hydrated and refreshed. I like the scent as it is not too overpowering like some I have used. It is made with fruit extracts and flower waters which makes me feel good using on my skin. I would definitely be interested in trying other products in this My Clarins line.

New York, United States

Beautiful lightweight gel-cream for everyday use

I am so impressed with the lightweight gel-cream formulation of this cream. The My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream is a beautiful blend of Organic Goji Berry, Fig, Acerola seed, Organic Apricot oil, Tamarind pulp acids, and detoxifying flower waters which all comes together in a lightweight formula which delivers a burst of hydration on the skin without being too heavy or sticky.
    I think the RE-BOOST cream is a perfect daytime cream for everyday use. I enjoy using the RE-FRESH mist, followed up with the RE_BOOST cream, and this is perfection for my skin to plumpify it in the morning. It's light and absorbs quickly. I love the light fragrance of the cream - it reminds me of roses. The packaging is sturdy and luxurious, and a delight to use.
    I am happy with the price point of this cream as well - it is well worth the money! I am very happy with this cream and will definitely repurchase. I have nothing to pick apart in this product - it worked beautifully with my normal-combination skin, and didn't break me out.
    I am impressed with the My Clarins line, and will be trying out more products from this promising line!

June 26, 2019

Very light face cream - perfect for summer!

I enjoyed using this moisturizer in the mornings before heading to work because it's so light and not oily. I enjoyed the beautiful fragrance in the cream because it made me feel so pretty. I would definitely buy this again as it is a perfect face cream for the summer days when it's a bit too hot outside and the cream will stay on your face without running. I pair this over the clarin face mist. Both combined is heavenly!

Great cream!

What a great and light mosturiser! I loved the smooth texture of the cream and how quicklybit absorbs into the skin. It is summer time in Canada right now so I cannot really talk about effecrivness of the cream during cold times.

The only negative thing i can say about this crem is the perfume... i really dont like to put smelly things only my face (even of it smells good). If ot was unscented I'd rate it 5/5

I so love it

When I received this I’m so excited to try it. I used this for a week because I wanted to observe my skin before writing a review.So this is my honest opinion.-First,the packaging I do like it because it looks expensive. Second is the texture actually when I started to using it I’m afraid that it wouldn’t work because Its a little bit sticky at first.But when it absorbs to my skin I was impressed because my skin is so soft and not sticky at all..I also tried this as a make-up base and it really works I don’t have any problem in this product.. Love it..
    #ThankYouChickAdvisor
    #ThankYouClarins
    #GotItForFree

June 25, 2019

I didn’t see a difference

I like the scent of it it is very fresh, i like how it sinks into my skin. I have combination to oily skin and I didn’t felt greasy with that product. But i dont see any diference on my skin and I dont feel that it is doing anything for me. I find the packaging too heavy and not travel friendly. I would have love if it was on a sqeazy tube so I could’ve Taken it to vacation or even in my gym bag. So for all those reasons I wouldn’t recommend it.

*I got the product for free with the product review club*