Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Great moisturizer, not greasy

I received this product through the product review club eco box, I was excited to try it, and love the small travel size. I found it to be moisturizing, have a light pleasing scent, and found it to be great for keeping in my purse.

A nice simple moisturizer

I liked that this moisturizer doesn't have a strong chemical scent. It does have a scent, but that scent is faint, and it gives off a refreshing feeling when smelling it. It was very easy to apply on, and it doesn't create any sticky feeling. It is a good moisturizer to start off the day with. Good for under the make up too!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Makes a great eye cream!

I reviewed this product for Chickadvisor and I was pleasantly surprised. I used it as an under-eye cream and it left my skin feeling fresh and lighter. Highly recommend

Wonderful new product

Thanks Chickadvisor for allowing me to be among the lucky ladies to try the ecobox...Another item in the box was Re-boost by Clarins
    I thoroughly enjoyed using this little jar of surprises i loved the creamy and rich texture of this cream it had this rosy colour which made my skin look rosier after application very hydrating and great results smell was also quite soft and enjoyable...I loved how my skin looked after applying it would definitely recommend

Ça sens la rose 🌹

J’ai testé gratuitement grâce à chickadvisor cette crème hydratante pour le visage. Premièrement l’odeur est très agreable, elle sent la rose! Habituellement cette odeur me tombe sur le cœur, mais pas celle la. La crème fait un effet de fraîcheur sur la peau et n’est pas grâce. Par contre, je trouve que ça prend beaucoup de produit! On arrive vite au fond du pot... 😞

California, United States

Super Hydrating without being greasy!

I am in love with this cream. Usually when a product is super hydrating, it is also greasy and gets on everything. I don't find this with the Clarins cream. It soaks into the skin and doesn't leave a weird residue. I'd need to see the full size purchase price.. but it's been really good so far.

May 19, 2020

Had issues with dry skin, this is perfect

I used various product for this as I stay out longer hours but I have not tried this one, It was very effective and also right on point as per the description.

May 19, 2020

Live this moisturizing cream!

I am not a huge fan of creams for my face, but I guess that's only because I hadn't found one that works for me. Most creams left my face feeling greasy, but this cream did not, I live how smooth my skin felt after each use, I love how it didn't smell overpowering like others I have used. Overall it has improved my skin. I would recommend this to anyone looking to freshen up their skin. Great product. Thanks to @chickadvisor for the opportunity to #trybeforeyoubuy #gotitfree

May 19, 2020

Keeps the skin very hydrated!

I received this from Chick Advisor to review. This is my first time trying the Clarins Re-Boost Refreshing Moisturizing Cream. I have very dry skin. This is a lightweight cream and my skin absorbs it very easily and it does not make my skin look oily. I like that this cream is vegan with natural ingredients and it should reduce the appearance of blemishes and boosts skin’s hydration. I am not sure if I see any reduction in my blemishes but the cream is definitely hydrating. I would only use this cream in the morning along with my serum and oil. I would not recommend this for those with sensitive skin as it has a scent. I personally don't mind the smell and it does not linger for long. I am definitely a fan of the recycled packaging as I support any type of packaging that is beneficial for the environment.

May 18, 2020

I LOVE IT!!!

I received this product for reviewing purposes from chickadvisor. I have been using for about a week and over and so far my extremely dry and flaky acne prone skin is loving this product. I have Super dry skin with literally dry patches around my mouth nose and on my lids. Now I know Clarins have a name in the market but I never really bought anything from them. So this is my first time trying a Clarins Product. So after I wash, toning my face, I put this product on. It’ has a nice fragrance which does disappear after some time ... it has a nice slip so little product goes a long way. This keeps my dehydrated skin nice and smooth, it didn’t break me out and goes smoothly under the makeup. I absolutely love this product and would love to buy it in near future.