Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Great cream!

I have had the opportunity to try this for free in exchange for my honest opinion and I have found this to be a very nice face cream.
    I have been using this face cream every morning for the last two weeks and it has been working quite well. My face is a little sensitive so I have noticed a couple of small break-outs while using this cream, I’m uncertain if this is directly related to the product or moreso to changes in the weather (sometimes changes of the season affect the sensitivity of my skin).
    This face cream has a lovely citrusy scent that is very pleasant and uplifting. This cream has a nice creamy texture that glides on smoothly and soaks into my skin quite quickly without leaving a greasy residue. My skin felt very soft and rejuvenated after using this product.
    I think this is a wonderful face cream. I think someone without skin sensitivities would really adore this!
    #gotitfree #freeproduct #clarins

#gotitforfree#Re-boost

First of all I would like to say I love Clarins and their products.I consider them really good and effective.
    The Re-boost cream is amazing from my point of view ! My skin feels much smoother and more plump with every use. After a week of use, my skin looks more fresh and feels amazing!

Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend to a friend and definitely going to buy it.

Lightweight moisturizer

I received this for free in order to review. I wish that the sample I received wasn’t mostly empty with air. The moisturizer was light but still hydrating. There is no offensive scent which I appreciated. I can see it being nice to use during the summer months.

Clairins mostuizer

Ok wow! This new clairins reboost moisturizer is amazing . The texture is smooth , silky , and light. This is incredibly hydrating, non greasy, light scent . I haven’t found a moisturizer I’ve loved this much in a really long time. This is a definite must for the summer , but I feel like it may do the trick for some year round . Incredible, absolutely worth the $$. Thanks again @chickadvisor for letting me #gotitfree

Best face moisturizer

Love this moisturizer! Been wanting to try something from this range for a while and I have not been disappointed. Smells gorgeous, my skin feels so soft after putting it on and I've seen huge improvements in my complexion since I been using this . I will buying this once I finish this product. Since I am very pleased with it . #gotitfree

Works great- smells awful

I got this product free as part of April’s eco box through chickadvisor. I was excited to try this cream because who doesn’t need extra moisture !? Plus it was vegan. It did a great job of making my skin feel soft but I couldn’t get over how strong it smelt ! I did not like it at all and actually didn’t end up using much more of it , which sucks because it did make my face look good.

2.8/5

Not a good moisturizer

I got this for free in my eco box just when I needed a good moisturizer for my dry skin but I was not satisfied my skin feels dry even after using this and it has a strong fragrance attached to it which is a big NO for me.

Makes my skin glow!

I got it for free to test thanks to chick advisor and love it so much. It is perfect, I would 100% recommend to anyone who wants to try something new. It makes my skin glowy and hydrated. This product helps so much with imperfections.

May 24, 2020

A hydrating, non-sticky option for daytime moisturization

LOVE LOVE LOVE this facial moisturizer! Not only is the packaging so soft and pretty (that shade of coral-salmon makes me melt, for some reason), but this is finally a cream that works and doesn't leave you feeling sticky. The consistency is slightly gel-like, absorbs quickly, and serves as a great primer for makeup application. I've worn this both alone and under makeup, and have found my skin stays moisturized throughout the day in both instances. On its own, it gives my face a bit of a dewy glow. The scent is also not overpowering - subtle, but very pleasant. While it isn't 100% natural, it does contain fewer chemical ingredients than a lot of comparable moisturizers. Nothing bad to say about this - a great option for hydrating your face during the summer when you're looking to avoid a heavy, greasy cream. Will likely repurchase once I finish my backlog of face creams.

I #gotitfree to try through the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

May 23, 2020

love it

i have sensitive dry skin and break out easily. I used this and my skin hydrades and i didnt break out. its not greasy, no smell and feels very smooth on my skin, will definitely purchase full size