Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Face Moisturizer SPF 30, 30ml, made with UVA/UVB protection. It moisturizes to help improves tone and texture while protecting skin. Made to help resurface, brighten & smooth. Formulated with Moringa Seed, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Neoglucosamine.

Hydratant pour le visage Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec FPS 30, 30 ml. Il hydrate la peau pour améliorer le teint et la texture tout en la protégeant. Action retexturisante, illuminatrice et lissante. Contient des graines de moringa, de la vitamine C et E et la technologie Neoglucosamine.

You may also like Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

Bonne crème

J'ai recu ce produit dans le cadre du Review Club et voici mon opinion: bon produit.

La texture est belle et parfaite pour faciliter son utilisation. L'hydratation est présente sans aucun doute et ne laisse pas une couche désagréable après. La peau l'absorbe bien et son action semble visible rapidement. J'aime l'idée de l'hydratant mélangé avec la protection solaire, on oublie parfois de bien se protéger le visage (surtout l'hiver quand on a besoin des 2), alors ici, plus de raison pour ne pas le faire.

Je recommande.

March 25, 2020

Great value and works great

Chickadvisor and neutrogena gave me the opportunity to test and review the
    Neutrogena bright boost moisturizer SPF30 for my honest review. I may say this smells so good! The moisturizer is super light weight and absorbs in the skin well. The SPF doesn’t make you look greasy at all. Works so well with the other products in this line. Give it a try!
    #gotitfree #chickadvisor #neutrogenabrughtboost

Average Sunscreen

I'm at that age where I'm worried about wrinkles and anti-aging, but I also still have to deal with acne & congested skin. SPF products are a MUST for my daily skincare routine. Although the packaging is cute, and I enjoy having all my skincare be from the same line, the sunscreen itself is just average - I'm not sure I will purchase this again when I run out.

Disclosure: I received this product for free through ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club to test and review. My honest review is based on my personal experience using this product.

Great Combo Product

This is a great combination of daytime facial moisturizer mixed with sunscreen. It's non-greasy formula leaves you feeling hydrated, refreshed & ready to FACE the day, without fear of sun damage. This will likely become my new go-to product, not only in the warmer months when I'm more diligent about sun protection, but also in the winter when I'm feeling dry. Thanks to @ChickAdvisor for letting me try it risk free! #gotitfree

United States

Skincare must- have!

The Neutrogena Bright Boost moisturizer is an essential skincare must have and is the final step in the full skincare lineup! Not only is this moisturizer amazing to use on its own, it also had the added kick of SPF 30, which as a redhead, I ADORE! It can be difficult to find an SPF moisturizer that doesn't feel thick and oily, but this one changed my thoughts from day one! The texture is much more velvety that typical SPF moisturizers, absorbed beautifully with no stickiness or residue left behind, and worked fantastic under makeup. Not only did my skin look and feel more nourished and radiant, it was also protected from damaging UV rays! I love the light scent and smooth texture, and my dull skin looked much healthier and revived after continued use. This product is a must have for sure and I highly recommend it!

I received this product free for testing purposes.

Super protecteur

J'ai bien aimé la texture de cet écran solaire, il pénètre bien dans la peau. Je trouve qu'il hydrate très bien aussi. C'est parfait pour protéger ma peau du soleil puisque les belles journées s'en viennent et qu'on sort prendre l'air tous les jours!

Good Spf

Thanks chickadviser for trusting me to review this item! I’m not one to wear sunscreen but have been told at my age it’s time to start. I like that this does not smell like sunscreen and goes on light and smooth. Wish the bottle was bigger because come summer it will be gone really quickly

Love the sunscreen!

I really liked that the sunscreen moisturizer for this line came as a separate product. I try to make an effort to use sunscreen daily, so it was nice to have it included in the moisturizer instead of having it as a separate step. It went on smoothly, and had a nice smell. I was lucky enough to receive this product for free as part of the product review club. I would recommend this product to family and friends.

Teint illuminé et protégé

J’adore la praticité de ce produit, elle rend la peau lumineuse tout en la protégeant des rayons du soleil. C’est un produit très utile si on ne veut pas passer par plusieurs étapes le matin. La texture est assez onctueuse pour se sentir bien hydraté. Oui, je recommande le produit

March 24, 2020

Love a good moisturizer with SPF!

I was so excited to get selected to review the Neutrogena Bright Boost Line for ChickAdvisor! I have been using it for a couple of weeks now and have been really liking it! The Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30 is my favourite of the quad. I’m super pale, so I always look for a moisturizer with SPF. This one goes on so smooth and isn’t greasy or oily. I use it twice and day and LOVE it!