Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Face Moisturizer SPF 30, 30ml, made with UVA/UVB protection. It moisturizes to help improves tone and texture while protecting skin. Made to help resurface, brighten & smooth. Formulated with Moringa Seed, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Neoglucosamine.

Hydratant pour le visage Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec FPS 30, 30 ml. Il hydrate la peau pour améliorer le teint et la texture tout en la protégeant. Action retexturisante, illuminatrice et lissante. Contient des graines de moringa, de la vitamine C et E et la technologie Neoglucosamine.

You may also like Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

March 28, 2020

A bit heavy, but works well in clearing dark spots

I received the Neutrogena Bright moisturizer with SPF 30 for free from Chickadvisor. I received the Neutrogena items really quick and wanted to give it a few weeks before submitting my review. I received the bright boost because I had indicated having issues with uneven skin tone due to previous acne scars and rather dull skin. After a week and a half, I can see a gradual small fading of the acne scars I have on my neck. I've been using it 2-3 time per week and make sure to get my neck as well. It smells pretty decent, although the gel is a bit slippery/shiny. I am ultimately satisfied with the product and if my skin clears up more, I can see myself purchasing this Bright Boost line (I received the cleanser, cream and serum as well) in the future.

Love it.

Not oily or sticky, smooth application and blends well with foundation. Does not leave a grey shadow on my face and does not cause breakouts. Great option for the beach or for any sunny day.

Lightweight for the face

The product is extremely lightweight and I'm always fascinated at how companies have managed to make sunscreen non-sticky and light. It's a great product to layer at the end of your morning routine (i.e. after cleanser, serums, hydrating moisturizer). It does have a faint 'sunscreen scent' but it's not revolting. I got this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

love the SPF

I was lucky enough to try this for free thanks to Neutrogena and ChickAdvisor. I received it as part of a 4-step Neutrogena Bright Boost line.

I really like this moisturizer! It goes on light-weight and doesn't feel sticky. I love that it has an SPF rating as I am always looking for ways to protect my skin. It has a light scent, but not a sunscreen kind of scent. It did not leave my skin feeling oily. I did notice that when used with the other 3 steps it left my skin looking brighter and feeling smoother and softer.

super nice product!

I got this one as a part of complete set neutrogena brightening set, it was my favorite product because it illuminates my skin giving it a perfect glow plus moisturizer thats not oily and it has spf 30 too.. it so nice to use and the smell is fruity.. I would recomment buying this one! thanks again for choosing me! :)

Not for me

Thank you @chickadvisor for these @neutrogenacanada Bright Boost products! I've had the pleasure to test all 4 products. #gotitfree

I had about a week to test out all 4 steps in the Bright Boost line, and I have to confess that this step, the moisturizer SPF30 was my least fav. But that probably isn't the products fault to blame completely. I have oily skin, so I have come to realize that gel moisturizers work better for me vs cream moisturizer. Although this provided good moisture for my skin, after a few hours, my entire face looked really oily - which I did not like. I could instantly see results after using all 3 steps in only a weeks time.

3.2/5

Beautiful moisturizer with spf 30

I received this product from @Chickadvisor when I finally got to try it I was pleasantly surprised because most moisturizers with sunscreens are really rich. This one had a beautiful scent and a very light texture for a moisturizer with a sunscreen. It wasn't heavy, or sticky or oily. It felt great.

Was excited to receive this product to review #gotitfree

If I were to look for a moisturizer with sunscreen I would definitely purchase this again.

Moisturizing sunscreen

This sunscreen has the same sunscreen smell under the same scent as the rest of the bright boost line. 30SPF is the right amount for an everyday sunscreen. It has many sunscreen ingredients and works well. It isn't greasy and keeps my skin hydrated during the day.

I received this product from ChickAdvisor for my review. #gotitfree

Moisturizes and Protects!

This SPF 30 moisturizer is a great 2-in-1 for a girl on the go (or sitting at home).

It goes on smoothly and has the same light scent as the rest of the Bright Boost product line. My skin has never felt smoother. It looks and feels hydrated without being oily; it's like a confidence boost in a bottle!

#NeutrogenaBrightBoost #gotitforfree

Great product

I really enjoyed using all 4 products in the set. I don’t normally wear spf everyday so I love how this product has it built right into it. The cream is nice and light and doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. I can’t wait to wear this in the summer as well.