Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Face Moisturizer SPF 30, 30ml, made with UVA/UVB protection. It moisturizes to help improves tone and texture while protecting skin. Made to help resurface, brighten & smooth. Formulated with Moringa Seed, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Neoglucosamine.

Hydratant pour le visage Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec FPS 30, 30 ml. Il hydrate la peau pour améliorer le teint et la texture tout en la protégeant. Action retexturisante, illuminatrice et lissante. Contient des graines de moringa, de la vitamine C et E et la technologie Neoglucosamine.

You may also like Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer - A Buy

This moisturizer is quite nice, it spreads evenly with little effort and has a nice fresh and barely noticeable fragrance. Of the products in this line, I was the least wowed by it however. I'm not sure the price tag justifies the size of the product as I feel it won't last as long as the other products in this range. It is however a nice moisturizer and it is nice that it has a bit higher of a spf rating than the average moisturizer.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Love this!

I received the neutrogena bright boost moisturizer SPF 30 to test and review for free. It is the last part of the face care routine and i absolutley love it.
    It is a white cream that is thinner with a nice light smell. It applied to my face very easily. I aplied once a day in the morning. A little bit goes a long way, it is gentle and soft on the skin. I love how it is basically a 2 in 1 protects you from the sun while moisturizing your face. I will most likely use this alot more in the summer since i dont tend to go out much during winter months. I dont usually like sunscreen as it is way too sticky and always leaves a film on your skin. Since this product is also a moisturizer i beleive it is what is keeping the skin from getting sticky and it absorbs very well all while still protecting your face. I will definitively buy this product and highly recomend it i absolutely love it!

April 02, 2020

Great Product, Crazy Price!

I was selected to try the NEUTROGENA BRIGHT BOOST MOISTURIZER SPF 30 for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest opinion and as much as I love the product, I cannot justify the price of $19.99. The 30 mL package is far too small to warrant that price tag.

I have been using the moisturizer every evening after showering, exfoliating, applying serum and a gel cream. I enjoy the addition of SPF 30 as it is great that you can wear this serum for day and nighttime use. The product smells great and is easy to apply to the face. Not a whole lot of product is needed and it applies evenly and smoothly. The sheer moisturizer is light on the skin and absorbs very quickly.

After using this product for over a week now, I definitely think that it does a great job of hydrating my skin and making it brighter and younger looking. I love that it also protects my skin from UV rays and is great for under makeup. I do, however, think that the price should be lowered as the size of the package is simply too small. I will recommend the entire Bright Boost line by Neutrogena but will exclude this product as I think there are comparable alternatives for a better price.

Nice and light!

I love how nice and light this product is! I had no irritation putting it right around my eyes. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a film on the skin.

April 02, 2020

Didn't find it super moisturizing.

The best thing about this moisturizer is the SPF 30. Other than that, I didn't notice a major difference from using the Bright Boost gel cream when it comes to moisture. The texture is a very thin sunscreen, which works well under foundation. I would only use this step before going out and the rest of the Bright Boost line at night.

2.7/5

Too shiny

I like that this does not feel greasy, does not sting my eyes, and is a good size for travelling. I'm not a fan of the price and how this makes me look like a disco ball. The serum and gel cream have a nice sheen that isn't too much, but with this SPF I can see almost a cast-like streak.

Product sent for review purposes.

April 02, 2020

Great addition to my skincare routine.

This product has been a great addition to my skincare routine. I use it last to make sure I get the full effect of the SPF30. I have been looking for a few years now for a moisturizer with SPF for summer. They are always so greasy. I have been using this product on top of my regular moisturizer and loving the results!

Love the spf

I got this product for free to try.
    I love the consistency of this product, I think is my favourite from the whole line as is light and doesn't feel oily as a lot of products with SPF, I think I will use it more in the summer months when we can go out more.
    The scent is pleasant and light and it goes away super fast.

Awesome moisturizer!

I loved this moisturizer! It sinks in really fast, and leaves your skin soft and we'll protected from the sun! The scent is light and not overpowering. It works really well with the whole Bright Boost system. *I received this product for free from Chickadvisor in exchange for my honest review.*

Excellent Moisturizer

I received this product free in exchange for my honest review. This is the final step in my skincare routine. First is the Neutrogena Polish, then serum, gel cream and finally this moisturizer. I absolutely love that it has SPF in it. It’s so important to protect your skin from the damaging effects of the sun. This moisturizer not only nourishes your skin but also provides UVA/UVB protection. It’s so sheer and lightweight that it can easily be worn under your makeup. I felt this product left my skin brighter, more radiant and smoother.