Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Face Moisturizer SPF 30, 30ml, made with UVA/UVB protection. It moisturizes to help improves tone and texture while protecting skin. Made to help resurface, brighten & smooth. Formulated with Moringa Seed, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Neoglucosamine.

Hydratant pour le visage Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec FPS 30, 30 ml. Il hydrate la peau pour améliorer le teint et la texture tout en la protégeant. Action retexturisante, illuminatrice et lissante. Contient des graines de moringa, de la vitamine C et E et la technologie Neoglucosamine.

You may also like Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

April 05, 2020

Great sunscreen for the face!

I used this product in addition to my normal moisturizer in the mornings. I love it because it doesn't have that sunscreen scent. Also it did not give my face a white cast or feel sticky like many other sunscreens do. #gotitfree

Great moisturizer spf!

I love that this is a moisturizer with SPF 30.i found it to be quick absorbing and quite lightweight. It also doesnt have a super overpowering SPF scent which is a big win! We havent had much sun here to get a true test with it yet but I cant wait to keep it in my bag for the spring and summer!

Great under makeup

This is one of the best spfs I have used. It is great under makeup and does not leave a white caste. It absorbs into the skin right away and there is no greasy, oily feeling when applied with Neutrogena bright boost moisturizer. I am giving it 4.5 stars because it is only spf 30. I wish it was spf 50 or higher.

April 05, 2020

Decent facial sunscreen, but not worth the $$

Since Neutrogena's Hydro Boost sunscreen is my Holy Grail facial sunscreen for the summer months, I was super excited to give another Neutrogena facial sunscreen a try! Let me preface this by saying that I have consistently been disappointed by face-specific sunscreen-moisturizer hybrids - they're always far too thick and leave a white residue all over my already far-too-pale face, making me ghost-like. This one was only a slight improvement over my previous experiences. I was able to apply certain types of foundation over top (loose powder primarily, as it didn't seem to interact too badly), but once I started with liquid or mousse foundations, the sunscreen would start to "ball up" and collect all over my face - it was a mess! I think this sunscreen is great when worn alone (i.e. in settings where I wouldn't otherwise wear makeup, like the lake or when going for a hike), but would not recommend it for day to day. All in all, it was a decent enough product but I wouldn't repurchase it at this price point - I'm happy to stick with my tried and tested Hydro Boost!

I #gotitfree to try through ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club.

I like this

Did not leave my skin feeling oily, soaked in nice and fast, and I was able to put makeup on over top and it still looked nice a good many hours later!

April 05, 2020

made my skin feel soft and smooth

This moisturizer has a nice texture and consistency. It is ultra thick or too watery and applies super easy. It leaves a slight sticky residue on the skin, but helps lock in the moisture from and enhances the efficacy of the previous 3 steps. I like that this last step contains spf, as protection from the sun is an important part of taking care of your skin. I loved the this moisturizer made my skin felt soft and smooth.

2.2/5

Clumpy, sparkly look

I am not a fan for chemical sunscreen to begin with. I followed the instructions to use this as the last step of the regime. However, there is just no way to evenly spread out this cream. It’s thicker than the gel cream in the same line. Upon application, there are these white clumpy residue on the skin, and the skin seems to have this pearly sparkly look which I don’t like... Also, this product line is so highly fragranced and the smell lasts for so long even after washing... just not for me. Not sure if it does what it claims because I haven’t had time to try it out for long enough, got them later than expected due to COVID-19. #gotitfree #NeutrogenaBrightBoost

April 05, 2020

All around great moisturizer!

I received the Neutrogena Bright Boost moisturizer with soft and was really impressed after trying it! It applies nice and light and absorbs easily! It has a nice soft scent and I love moisturizers that have spf in it to protect from the sun!! Spf is so important in a moisturizer to protect from aging skin! It is so lightweight and is perfect to use before applying makeup! Highly recommmend!

Pleasantly surprised

I’ve been using this product for a few weeks now. It comes in a super small bottle so I thought I would go through it super fast but it has been lasting me forever. It’s a super liquidy consistency so you have to be careful when squeezing the product out of the bottle. A little goes a long way. It did not leave any white cast on my skin and absorbed right in. It has a very mild scent. Applies well under makeup. Would buy again.

Great product!

I love the small bottle it comes in it is perfect for traveling. I also love the smell of this and that it is not greasy on the skin. I don’t typically buy sunscreen for the face but I’m happy I got this because I will be taking this with me to Mexico to protect my face from the sun :)