Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Face Moisturizer SPF 30, 30ml, made with UVA/UVB protection. It moisturizes to help improves tone and texture while protecting skin. Made to help resurface, brighten & smooth. Formulated with Moringa Seed, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Neoglucosamine.

Hydratant pour le visage Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec FPS 30, 30 ml. Il hydrate la peau pour améliorer le teint et la texture tout en la protégeant. Action retexturisante, illuminatrice et lissante. Contient des graines de moringa, de la vitamine C et E et la technologie Neoglucosamine.

You may also like Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

Great Facial Moisturizer/Sunscreen

I really like this product! Usually moisturizers with sunscreen in them irritates me, that's all I can smell and if I get it into my eye it stings and burns, I do not notice that at all with this moisturizer. It glides on nicely, has a nice scent and it absorbs quickly. I will definitely be repurchasing despite not noticing any brightening effects.

Updated On: April 17, 2020

I received this free with the product review club in exchange for my honest opinion.

with SPF yay!

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review.

I love how the product is packaged - the texture is just right and easily spreadable. The product is quickly absorbed by my skin and the smell is faint and nice. There's a warning that it might stain clothes, which is really appreciated.

It does feel a little oily but not heavy on my skin, which is wonderful. It is also not warm to my skin even with the SPF on it, I love it!

I have used this product non-stop for 30 days and I can say that it has brightened my face, for sure.

Decent sunscreen

In a recent product review bundle, I was very happy to see sunscreen included. Especially when exfoliating, but realistically every day, sunscreen should be part of all skincare routines.
    This sunscreen did not cause me breakouts during the approximately 14 days I used it, almost daily. For the price point, many of the ingredients were cheap, and so I would not say it was worth the price, and using the required 1/4 tsp daily, this product does not last long.

Love It

I received this product for free via the Product Review Club. Thanks ChickAdvisor!
    I really appreciate a moisturizer with an SPF added- it’s great for day-to-day, non-greasy and my sensitive skin loved it. Skin felt more hydrated and noticed visibly brighter results. Works well with makeup or by itself. Definitely a great staple for on-the-go! Would pass this on to family and friends :)

Would definitly recommed

I had the opportunity to test out the neutrogena bright boost moisturizer with SPF30. Loved the results. Having dry skin i go through alot of moisturizers and this is one that i could see myself repurchasing. Not too greasy yet hydrating. SPF is in my products is always i look for also.

April 16, 2020

Great dewy sun screen coverage

I actually really like this sunscreen. It leaves a cute dewy look but isn’t too oily. Sun screen works well too. Will have to report back after the full summer sun

April 16, 2020

A little goes a long way

I received the neutrogena radiance boost system free for reviewing purposes and I loved the all day protection I got with the moisturizer with spf 30. Where i use a medicated cream for my rosacea i also need to pair it with a moisturizer and sunscreen as it makes my skin more sensitive and this is the whole package in a bottle. It also has a skin accelerated brightening complex which leaves you with a non sticky dewy look, its a definite keeper.

3.2/5

April 16, 2020

One of the best of the line

I was most excited about this moisturizer with SPF. Usually I put on SPF 50 daily, but this is great for the winter or if I am not going outdoors. The texture is slightly thicker than I would prefer, but it's a bonus that it can brighten my skin while protecting me from sun damage. It doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell. The size is good to take on the go, but value for size is a downside.

Great spf boost

Part of taking care of your skin, is wearing an spf.
    I keep this in my purse after I apply it in the morning for when my face gets dry.
    I like that it goes on smooth, and I dont need a lot of product to cover my face. Great moisture with the added benefit of an spf. #gotitfree

Very good moisturizer

I love this moisturizer, it smells great, made my face feel sooo silky soft!!! This makes your face look brighter as well... onthe only thing I would say is that it felt like a matte tacky r something when you first put it on, but after that .. yout skin feels glamorouuuussss lol I would recommend this product to anyone looking for that extra protected shine