Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (with fragrance)

March 14, 2019

Skin felt Smooth and Protected after my first use!

After a hard days work in an industry that requires constant hand-washing throughout the day Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream with Hyaluronic Acid rescued my dry and thirsty hands!

After my first use- my hands felt quench and easily soaked up this ultra-light feeling Gel Cream without feeling greasy or tacky.

After 6 days, and daily use, the dryness has disappeared and my skin looks smoother and no longer feels rough.

I find this product unique, as even after several washes my hands still feel protected with a silky barrier.

I am so impressed that I have initiated a bedtime routine of applying a good amount to double up on the hydration overnight.

I recommend this to anyone that works in any industry that requires constant hand washing and to those with sensitive dry skin that require a fragrance free cream that is rapidly absorbed.

Thank you @chickadvisor for letting me test this product #gotitfree #tryneutrogenahydroboost #fragrancefree #sensitiveskin

Great texture

I love the gel cream texture of this product it's non greasy and absorbed into my skin well. It's fragrance free but still has a mild natural scent which I don't mind.

Wonderful product

I received this product free to sample. I am so happy I received it! I am very sensitive, and really dislike the greasy feel lotions generally leave behind. This product is so different...it is cooling and smooth to apply, absorbs fairly quickly and does not leave a greasy after feel. I have had no reaction at all, and have nice soft skin!!
    Bravo Neutrogena on a great product for all to enjoy!!

United States

Amazing hydration

I love this product. Doesnt leave my skin feeling oily or greasy and provides great hydration that lasts all day long. Also loved the soothing, cooling effect from the gel. Absorbs fast and smells wonderful! Will definitely be purchasing in the future.

Fraîche et non grasse

J'ai reçu gratuitement ce produit pour en faire l’essai. Je m'attendais comme toutes les autres crèmes que l'effet sur ma peau soit grasse, mais non.. pas du tout. Lors de l'application, on ressent un effet de fraîcheur et la crème pénètre très rapidement. La peau demeure hydratée toute la journée. Je trouve que le prix est adéquat pour ce produit. Finalement, je recommande ce produit à ma famille et amis.

March 14, 2019

Neutrogena hydro boost body gel

J’ai eu le chance d’essayer le gel crème hydro boost de Neutrogena gratuitement et je recommanderais ce produit. Il est sans odeur, la texture est agréable, on dirait que le gel se transforme en eau au contact de la peau. Par contre, je n’ai senti que le produit était hydratant à long terme. Je préfère une crème pour le corps avec une texture plus riche. Bref, je recommande ce produit, mais il n’est peut-être pas adapté pour les gens qui ont la peau très sèche.

March 14, 2019

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor product review club and I couldn't be more thrilled. I would definitely recommend this product. It is a great value at 8.99 for a large bottle that will last quite a while. There is not even a hint of fragrance, which is great. While I don't hate fragrance, I don't like my products to compete with one another and am definitely turned off by most strong-smelling products. It absorbed really well and was somewhat gel-like with no greasy residue. I felt it moisturized my skin really well. I will definitely recommend this to all my friends and relatives. A great new find.

March 14, 2019

Hydration and a new cool gel lotion

I am liking it! I have been using it since a week now and i like it more than the previous body lotions i have been using. My favourite part about this body lotion is that it's non-greasy and quick absorbing and my dry skin stays hydrated all day long. It also feels cool on the skin. Nice product overall. It's price can be a little more competitive.

i WOULD TRY THIS PRODUCT AGAIN

THIS PRODUCT SEEMS TO WORK QUITE WELL ESPECIALLY IN WINTER!MY SKIN IS SO DRY IN WINTER ,THIS LOTION SEEMED TO WORK BETTER THAN OTHERS I HAVE TRIED.IT ABSORBS WELL AND HAS NO PERFUME.

Great for dry skin

I live in Edmonton, Canada. Our weather is super dry and often your skin gets cracked during the winter months. This cream kept my skin hydrated and got rid of the cracking dry effect. It's a nice light creamy consistency that absorbs and doesnt get on your clothes.