Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (Fragrance-Free)

drink away thirsty skin

I received #tryneutogenahydroboost to reveiw.Absolutely love this product.Really make my skin soft and supple.It has a nice light refreshing scent .Soaks right into my skin without leaving a greasy feel. Skin stays and feels hydrated all day long. I highly recoomend this product and will definely be buying it!!

Hydration to the max

So this product came for me to test at the best time possible... we just got back from March break in Florida and all of our skin was on the dry side; some from too much sun others from the change in water. We used Neutrogen Hydro boost gel cream for the last 4 days and already my skin is not only hydrated but the softest it’s been all winter. The greatest benefit for me is that it absorbs almost immediately into your skin and lasts a for most of the day before I felt I needed to reapply. The light scent was also good. Winters are brutal here and my skin takes a beating during these cold moths Neutrogen Hydro boost gel cream is definitely being added to my daily routine.

New Brunswick, Canada

Neutrogena hydro boost

Le produit est bon pour le prix. Comme j'avais déjà beaucoup confiance en Neutrogena. S'étend très bien et s'absorbe bien. Une odeur fraiche après application pas trop parfumée. Le gel rends la peau très douce je vais surement m'en procurer à l'avenir! Merci Chick Advisor et Neutrogena 🙂

New York, United States

Another added product for my skin care routine!

This neutrogena hydro boost gel cream (for dry skin) is great for me. I've never used any products before because I was worried I'd break out. I have not had any issues and my skin feels AMAZING!

March 16, 2019

Neutrogena makes another great product

As I've come to expect from Neutrogena, Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Body Cream lives up to their high standards. It had a unobtrusive scent, absorbs almost instantly, and keeps my skin moisturized.

Long Lasting Hydration

I received Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream free to try from ChickAdvisor, in exchange for an honest review. The first time I tried it was right after my bath and I immediately noticed a difference in my skin. I have very dry skin, especially after the winter season, so I really needed something that locks in moisture and lasts all day. It's very lightweight and doesn't go on oily or greasy. It gets quickly absorbed into the skin to give long lasting hydration, without making skin feel sticky. The smell isn't too strong, but has a nice scent. I would definetely purchase this product again and would recommend to anyone who has very dry skin.

March 15, 2019

Neutrogena hydro boost gel crème pour le corps

J ai été testeur pour ce produit Neutrogena hydro boost grâce à chickadvisor.
    Mon premier test n a été concluant pcq je mettais probablement un peu trop de gel
    Après avoir bien dosé
    J ai adoré la sensation que le produit laisse sur la peau
    Fraîcheur peau douce et bien hydraté j ai adoré et je le recommanderais a mes amis et proches

Merci pour me faire confiance pour être testeur

I love it!

I like how this cream did not make my skin feel uncomfortable. It does not make my skin feel sticky, slimy and oily. I could hardly tell that I had cream on when I applied it, which is a good thing. The cream absorbed into my skin super fast. This product is also very moisturizing and it is definitely effective. I was very impressed! I have also tried other Neutrogena Hydro Boost products and I really love them. I would buy this product again for sure. I got this product for free as part of the Chick Advisor program.#tryNeutrogenaHydroBoost

Skin soft and smooth

I really like this Neutrogena Hydro Boost fragrance-free body cream. It made my dry skin soft and smooth. I notice it does have a scent but its not fragrance. I'm very sensitive to fragrance but this scent (whatever it is) does not brother me at all. I was a little skeptical at first but this product really works on dry skin. I will definitely get it again. #gotitfree

Refreshing and Hydrating

I am so impressed with this cream! It glides onto my skin, absorbs in quickly and feels so refreshing. My skin feels cool, smooth and soft right away and the moisture lasts for hours. After a week of use, my skin is feeling healthy and hydrated all day. I love the unique feeling of this product compared to other body lotions and will definitely be continuing to use it.

I received this product free of charge for review purposes.