Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (Fragrance-Free)

November 25, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Soft and hydrated skin

I purchased this Neutrogena body gel cream as my skin overall is very dry and as the autumn started was getting more dry. After the first application I could see a massive improvement on my skin appearance and the smell is divine.

November 20, 2019
    Florida, United States

Boost your skin!

I purchased Neutrogena Hydro boost after reading many reviews. This Body gel has changed my life for good. For the past 10 years I have suffered with skin allergies and it has been impossible for me to find a cream that suits me. Hydro boost has not only revamped my skin from cracked to glowy within a couple weeks but also improved my skin allergy 100%. If you suffer from dermatitis like me this is the way to go. Plus, I use it under my make up and it prevents from clogging my pores :)
    Soft on your skin, oil - free plus hyaluronic acid... the best combo!

November 08, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Awesome find.

I ran across this in my local walmart. The Bright blue bottle attracted my attention and the trusted Neutrogena brand. I enjoy the gel cream texture. Absorbs quickly leaving my skin soft, moisturized and lightly scented.

October 22, 2019

The best drugstore moisturizer for dry skin

I had a very dry skin and had been trying a lot of moisturizers. Recently, I came across this amazing gel cream with Hyaluronic Acid and believe me my skin looks fresh and soft after 2 months of use. THE BEST Moisturizer for dry skin!!

September 30, 2019
    Virginia, United States

I will continue to purchase this product.

I was very skeptical of trying this product at first because I have invested in so many products and have been disappointed multiple times. However, I am glad I chose to invest in this. It is very lightweight and hydrating. I love it.

September 25, 2019
    Missouri, United States

I LOVE this product!

At 55 yrs of age, products that once worked for me in my younger yrs no longer do the trick at this stage of my life. I needed a true hydrating boost for my skin so I tried this and I'm amazed. It's well worth the price tag and it will always have a place on my vanity and in my travel bag. It's so lightweight. I can feel the hydration and I can see the difference in my skin's appearance. Great job on a great product Neutrogena.

September 09, 2019

light on skin

I got a tested tube, and I really like how it feels on my skin. very light and fast absorbing which is awesome on body skin and it doesn't leave that sticky feeling. absolutely considering to get the full bottle next time.

September 06, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Love this product. It left a silky feel without being greas.

Hydroboost is a great product for dry skin. It feels really light when applying it, and it leaves a silky smooth feel without feeling greasy. You can put clothes on immediately.

August 27, 2019

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream - Best Ever

I love love love this product. I have sensitive skin and will break out from perfumes in some products, but not this. It's smooth and silky feeling, non greasy and refreshing. I use this a few times daily on my hands.. and also all over after a bath or shower. I don't know how I managed before this product came out. My dry sensitive skin is a thing of the past now.

I highly recommend you try this product, I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

August 26, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Love it!

Obsessed with this lotion. It’s so light, doesn’t feel sticky or have an over powering smell which I love. This line of products have been my go to recently!