Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (Fragrance-Free)

April 16, 2019

Nice lightweight cream

I love that this cream is so lightweight and smells great while offering long lasting hydration.
    I did NOT receive this product as a free trial but decided to buy it anyway to test it out and see if i like it

April 15, 2019

Love Neutrogena Hydro Boost

After a long, dry, and harsh winter, Neutrogena Hydro Boost is a welcoming relief to my dry and sensitive skin. I was skeptical, thinking just another skin cream. I was pleasantly surprised with how well my skin absorbs the gel and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. It also has a lovely soft and light scent. Smelling fresh and clean. Your skin just soaks it up and there is no greasy feeling on your skin or hands. I found the product at my local SDM and it was selling for $14.99 I am not sure if this is a bigger bottle. Honestly that is a little pricey for me. It works though. So much so, I would treat myself whenever possible. Amazing product! Go try it!

April 15, 2019

Great gel cream

Alright i didn't think I would like it so much but I do. I brought with me on our family trip to Mexico and the sun, pool, sea can dry up your skin like crazy. Well this was pleasantly made it silky smooth. I found it more effective right after a shower when skin was still moist. I would definitely use this during the summer for winter it wouldn't be enough for me. But my family loved it our skin soaked it up.

April 14, 2019

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream

I would definitely buy this product again. I never used Nuetrogena and I was very impressed with the overall effectiveness. It left my skin feeling smooth and soft without being greasy. I really liked the gel consistency, as it felt light. The price point is good for the size of the bottle. I have paid much more than that for other brands and they were not as good.

April 12, 2019
    California, United States

Best Hydration

This has been the best skin hydration product I have used for the price. I spend alot of time in the sun and apply this to my arms, face, and neck after my shower. I absolutely love it.

The scent is fabulous!

This body gel cream is non-greasy, absorbs quickly, and is effective. But what I like the best is the way it smells! A nice clean scent that I would literally buy as a perfume! I have very dry skin and it does moisturize well, however, for myself I need to apply some quite frequently. For someone with normal skin, or even just slightly dry, this is a beautiful product. I may purchase it, (as I #got it free) from chick advisor, simply for the scent alone. But perhaps try another from this line that is heavier. As usual though, Neutrogena does not disappoint. I would definitely recommend it.

April 11, 2019

neutrogena hydro boost body gel cream

J'aime ce produit parce qu'il est doux pour la peau. Le produit n'est pas gras. La peu deviens douce. Il s'étend bien. J'aime aussi sa bouteille et sa couleur. J'aime sa senteur non parfumée. J'aime le produit car il fait un peu de mousse. j'aime sa couleur transparente.

Lightweight and absorbant!

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream is a very lightweight cream when applied and quickly absorbed into my skin, within a few minutes, without leaving behind any residue or greasiness. My skin felt very smooth, moisturized and hydrated and stayed that way for many hours. In terms of scent, it is a little strong at first but quickly dissipates. It is a fresh, spa-like scent. I would need something thicker than this for certain body parts like feet an elbows, but this is a great every day cream for hands, arms, legs, etc. And the price cannot be beat for this large bottle!

I received this product free to try from ChickAdvisor and all opinions are my own.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel

Excellent product! I used it and it is amazing how the moisture seems locked right into your skin! The scent is fresh and smells like summer! My daughter that has very dry skin issues used it and was amazed at the results. It's a must have winter and summer product!

April 11, 2019

Love Love Love the smell of this body Gel !!!

Wow , I can’t say enough how much I love the smell , it’s very soft on my skin and it’s not greasy at all , it absorbed into my skin quickly , it’s been an entire day and my skin still feels soft
    I would highly recommend this Gel to anyone!

Updated On: April 11, 2019

I also received this product for free from #chickadvisor Thank you !!