Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

March 26, 2019

I found my new cleanser!

This product makes my skin feel so nice, I initially used it after trying out the peel-off mask and my face was literally as soft as a baby's bottom. This cleanser tightens my skin, doesn't remove it's moisture, and leaves it feeling refreshed. Even without the utilization of a peel-off mask, the effect it leaves on my face still baffles me. The bottle contains 100g of product, which I am content with. I usually use clean & clear cleansers but I feel as if it leaves my face burning (a little bit), as for this cleanser it is very gentle on the skin but gets the job done. WILL BUY once I finish the one given to me by ChickAdvisor, THANKS AGAIN :)

Updated On: March 26, 2019

I forgot to add, the texture isn't in my favor (explains why I didn't give it 5/5 in the quality section, since it is literally a cream-foam cleanser and i'm used to liquid cleansers, BUT it is all up to personal preference).

Wouah!!

J'ai recu ce produit a tester gratuitement par chickadvisor et WOW! Honnetement j'ai souvent beaucoup de mal a garder ma routine de nettoyage du visage mais c'est devenu un incontournable il sent siiiii bon! La texture de la crème est onctueuse et je sens vraiment mon visage nettoyer de ses impuretés. Petit bémol pour ceux qui aurait la peau sensible au parfum parcontre.

I love this so much!

I really love the smell and I did notice that my face was visibly clearer! I would recommend that you use a moisturizer after.. my face is pretty dry and this left me feeling super tight but worth it! I just put a face cream and I’m good :) definitely worth purchasing again!!

Excellent acne-fighting facewash!

I loved using this product from the start because it smells fantastic. I did find that my acne decreased while using it, meaning that I didn't have as many breakouts and my skin did appear visibly clearer. I would however recommend using a face cream with this product since my skin did feel a bit tight after using it.

It’s an okay product

Pink grapefruit is such a classic line for acne skin, that’s why I had really high hope for this product. I was a bit disappointed when it feels kind of dry after I wash my face. It doesn’t do anything for my acne either

Je l'ai bien aimé

J'ai bien aimé ce produit. Bonne odeur. Mousse légère. Pas irritant ni asséchant. Je recommande à tour ceux qui ne sont pas sensible aux parfums.

March 26, 2019

Definitely buying this again.

I received this for free from Chick Advisor in a neutrogena box of items to try out. I liked the look of it as soon as I got it. The first thing I noticed was the smell, it was amazing. The pink grapefruit scent lingered as I was lathering and was so revigurating. It did a great job of removing all the dirt and oil, and made my skin feel so soft and smooth. However it didn't lather the way I pictured, which was a new creamy kinda lather with bubbles.

I could definitely see myself buying this and using it as part of an every day routine. It was gentle enough that my face doesn't feel at all sensitive from it and could be used every day. I would definitely recommend this as it's one of my favorite cleansers that I've tried.

Yumm that smell!

The smell is amazing!! It is girly but reminds me of a very clean smell. I love the girly pink colour and a little bit goes a long way, you don’t need a ton of product to make your face feel clean!! It has seemed to minimize my blackheads as well, I changed to this product from my other day to day cleaner and I had to irritation and seems to have made a difference! Thank you chickadvisor

Nice cleanser

I recieved this product for free to review from ChickAdvisor This cleanser is pretty good! It foamed very nicely and the microbubbles cling to the dirt and draws it out. I really do loke the grapefruit scent

Smells incredible!

My first impressions were that the packing was gorgeous! I love the light pink colour and I was immediately interested in trying the cream to foam cleanser. I'm big on how products smell, and I honestly could not stop smelling this one. The fresh grapefruit scent made me not want to rinse it off at all! But after doing so, my skin feels really soft and clean. It actually feels deeply exfoliated, but the product is super gentle. Overall, I'm very impressed with this cleanser and will definitely be keeping my eyes open for other products in this line!