4.1/5
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Cream - Fragrance Free Reviews

This rich moisturizing cream delivers the highest concentration of Accelerated Retinol SA deep into skin’s surface quickly and effectively, for visibly smoother and younger-looking skin in just 1 week. Clinically proven to help smooth the look of fine lines and instantly plump with moisture rich replenishers.

Correcteur de rides express Crème régénératrice sans parfum - Cette crème hydratante riche libère rapidement et efficacement la plus forte concentration de rétinol SA Avancé dans l’épiderme, pour lui donner une apparence visiblement plus lisse et plus jeune en une semaine seulement. Cliniquement éprouvée pour aider à lisser l’aspect des ridules et gorger la peau d’agents ultrahydratants.

You may also like Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream (with fragrance)

March 11, 2020

Great product!

I have used other Neutrogena products and was excited to try the Rapid Wrinkle Repair regenerating cream. I'm over 50 and I'm always looking for products to help make me look younger. I used this product for more than 3 weeks and I am so impressed with the performance. I have issues with certain scents so I like that it's fragrance free. The improvement to my face is noticeable, my skin is softer and the fine lines and wrinkles are reduced. I just went and purchased my next jar and I'm going to try other products from the Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair line.

March 11, 2020

Moisturizing cream

This cream sinks into my skin and I have been using it for about two weeks, noticing that my skin is somewhat smoother and more radiant looking. I even recently got a compliment on how my skin looks smoother and more plump. This is a good product for the price point!

New-Found Favourite

For a change, I actually prefer this product as fragrance-free. My skin can feel this cream working the instant I put it on for the first time, and then every time afterwards! My face no longer has dry patches, and it looks and feels smooth and bright.
    I absolutely love it! I have told my friends about it, and it will continue to use it as I believe Neutrogena has developed a fantastic product!

March 10, 2020

I would buy this product again ,although a little heavy but

I like this cream for my face,it's doing wonders for my face people are noticing already just shy of a week using the product.i think it will be a go to cream for me.

March 10, 2020

Not sure if the product is for me ....

I prefer a lighter consistency with my products. This one is a bit too heavy for my preference but I do LOVE the fragrance Free! I would recommend for those that are looking for this type of product.

March 10, 2020

A high quality cream for the pricepoint!

I think that this product felt nice on my face.
    It made my skin feel tingly and plump.
    I have used it for a week now and I feel like my face is a bit plumper and juicer.

I am 36 and I have a hard time thinking about using "anti aging" products, but this was an easy thing to throw into the routine and feel good about wearing.
    The price point is good and it is an easy thing for a late millennial like me to add in.
    I will be telling my gal pals about this one!

Great result in a week

I got this awesome product just in time after running out of my usual cream and I am glad I didnt buy the usual cream because I am going to buy neutrogena wrinkles and I will stick to it forever.
    I apply this cream twice a day, in the morning and before bed ,I love that it is frangrance free because I hate fragrances and it makes me dizzy.

First it moisturize your skin and this is awesome, after a while you start to feel your skin more firm and fine lines fuller .

It makes you feel a bit burn skin but with couple to three usage your skin will get used to it, it is just telling you that it works .

I highly recommend it .

March 09, 2020

I love this wrinkle cream

I can’t believe how great this wrinkle cream has been I have been using it for a week now and have already seen a difference under my eyes I’m fortunate enough to have received it from chick advisor

New Brunswick, Canada

Super Facial Cream

Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair is super smooth to use on the face, within two days my facial and neck wrinkles had disappeared. I highly recommend this product to my friends and family. I give this facial cream a 5 Star rating. I just bought two more jars of cream to use. So happy i #Gotitfree to sample :) :) love that it's unscented.

Heavy and Stinky

I was honoured to be able to try Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream free of charge from Chick Advisor and Neutrogena and I will say I wont be buying this particular product again. I found the fragrance free had a sour and almost foul odor as it dried and it was a scent that did not dissipate quickly.
    As for the actual cream, it feels heavy on your face and almost sticky for quite a while. I havent been using it for more than 4 days so far so no results seen yet, stay tuned for that!!