NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

July 19, 2019

Great Product

I have to admit I was a bit skeptical at first because of it being a oil. I have had badvexperiences in the past with oils. I love it. Made my skin feel great and yes I have noticed a differnce in fime lines for sure. I am sure after more us it will help with deeper lines as well.

July 19, 2019

Holy Grail of all wrinkle reducing products for an ok $

I received this along with the Neutrogena rapid wrinkle prep cleanser from Neutrogena thru here...chic advisor!!! I am so thankful and grateful!

I love these products and will continue to purchase forever!! My face is ten years younger in two weeks!! I'm so so happy and my husband has started using it as well he is so impressed with my results!

This stuff deserves an award!!! 🏆

Updated On: July 19, 2019

#tryrapidwrinklerepair

July 03, 2019

Great wrinkle cream!

I had the chance to try this product and was very impressed by how quickly the wrinkles dissipated ! Within mere days I was noticing firmness around my eyes, very satisfied !

July 03, 2019

I would buy this product again

Product goes on so smooth, smells great. I used it twice a day and started seeing the wrinkles disappear. Will continue with this product and other neutrogena ones