NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews
#1 in Face Oils

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser

J’adore!

J’ai adoré ce produit. Il est encore meilleur en combinaison avec le correcteur de rides express. J’ai bien aimé aussi son doseur permet de mettre une quantité suffisante tout en étant efficace!

Très légère et parfumée

Une huile très légère, agréable à appliquer sur la peau, pas très grasse et pas très huileuse.

Une préférence pour son parfum léger, ça sent tellement bon ! En plus très pratique à utiliser avec le petit doseur.

I love this product!

The combination of using the Rapid Wrinkle Repair Cleanser and Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil makes your skin feel exceptionally soft. I started to notice a difference in my fine lines after 2 weeks. I will continue to use these products in the future and share my experience with friends.

Rapid wrinkle repair

Ok so same for this product ... ive only been using it for a few days..and i actually was told my my coworker that my face is glowing and i look younger.. it doesn't get any better than that.. its a must buy for me as well .. easy to use and it feels great

It works!

I loved smoothing this over my face. It wasn't greasy feeling once applied. In fact, it left my face feeling soft and smooth.My fine lines were no longer the first thing I saw when I looked in the mirror.

Silky smooth!

I received my ChickAdvisor free sample of the Neutrogenea Rapid Wrinkle Repair set at the beginning of August. I started to use it immediately. I read the instructions carefully, and as they indicated, using it twice daily caused me to have some redness and skin flaking. I reduced my usage to once every second day for a week, then once a day thereafter, and have no further flaking. I am not sure that I see a reduction in wrinkles, but I do see that my skin has a healthier glow, and it feels super smooth to the touch. I follow it with one of my moisturizers most days, and really quite like the condition of my skin while using this awesome free sample provided by Chick Advisor. Thanks for the opportunity to freshen up my tired skin!

August 22, 2019

Great facial oil for the $$$

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair retinol oil is wonderful. My skin feels so soft and smooth. I have noticed a visible reduction in my skins texture. It is so lightweight and doesn't leave a greasy residue. It absorbed very quickly.

Where’d the lines go?!?

I was hesitant about putting an oil on my face but given the opportunity figured I had nothing to loose except maybe my few wrinkles?!
    This stuff is now liquid gold in my eyes. I have tried some higher end brands claiming wrinkle repair that can’t touch what this has done in a month of use (in combination with the Cleanser Prep)
    I barely wear foundation and that says a lot from me. I’ll be 32 this year and taking care of my skin has increased in priority. The subtle lines in my forehead, around my eyes and mouth are much less noticeable. My skin tone is more even and glowing (not greasy like I feared)
    Highly recommend and I will be r purchasing along with the Cleanser and trying the cream! #gotitfree #chickadvisorproductreviewclub

Would buy this again

I really enjoy using this product on my face. I thought it'd leave my face greasy but it didn't one bit. A little goes a long ways. I'd recommend it to family members and friends.

A little oily

I found the consistency of this product a little thin and on the oily during application however once on my skin it wasn’t too bad. I’ve been using it 2 times a day and haven’t seen much of a difference so I’m not sure I’d purchase it and take the extra step in my skin care routine.