NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream Reviews

NIVEA® Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream effectively cares for your skin's natural beauty and helps prevent first signs of ageing. The smoothing hand cream with Q10 helps to visibly reduce the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles with regular use.

You may also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion.

La crème pour les mains Anti-Âge Q10 de NIVEA® aide à préserver la beauté naturelle de votre peau et aide à réduire l'apparence des premiers signes de l'âge. Enrichie de Q10, elle lisse la peau et aide à réduire l’apparence des ridules et des rides lorsqu’elle est utilisée régulièrement.

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: l'Huile corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

Nice hand cream

A nice hand cream. I'm not sure about anti aging specifically as I didn't notice a difference after two weeks of daily use. Didn't absorbs as quickly as I would have liked

Love it

J'ai vraiment adoré la crème Q10! Ce produit à laissé mes mains très douces! J'adore l'odeur du produit et sa texture ! J'achèterai ! #gotitfreee

I love this hand cream!

his hand cream was recommended to me by a friend and I was lucky enough to give it a try for free. It was very creamy and really moisturized my hands and I noticed it wasn't greasy, it went right into my skin and my hands felt so refreshed. I couldn't find it in any of the stores so I went on line on Amazon and there is was. The price was right so I ordered two tubes. It came within a week of ordering and was packed securely which I liked very much! Anyone that uses this hand cream will be very amazingly satisfied!!

July 08, 2017

The anti age hand cream is just your average hand cream. I seen no difference in the appearance of my hands. It does have a pleasant smell though which is nice.

So Moisturizing

This hand cream is so moisturizing. I love the fact that it dries really fast and feels amazing afterward.
    I noticed that I have less lines and my hands look like there more youthful.

Great hand lotion

I really liked using the anti aging hand lotion. It makes my hands feel soft, and didn't leave them feeling greasy. My hands are often dry, and this lotion gave them lots of moisture. I'll be purchasing again in the future.

My Hands look Great!

Ive always had dry hands and have to use hand lotion often. This product is so amazing. it soaks in quickly and its not too slimy or oily yet leaves hands very smooth and they dont dry out quickly afterwards like some do. So happy I got to #tryitfree

WOW!

with what i do for a living, my hands take a good beating each and every day, and this hand cream has been amazing for me to try. I enjoy the scent and the smoth texture that leaves my hands feeling soft , and even looking firmer and less, well, old lol! ill definately be buying this product and recommending it to everyone! thanks chickadvisor!!

July 07, 2017

Une crème pour les mains efficaces

Je dois commencer par dire que je ne suis pas une utilisatrice de crème pour les mains habituellement, alors cela teintera peut-être mon jugement. J'ai bien aimé cette crème, mais elle ne m'a pas impressionnée. Elle hydrate relativement bien, mais elle prend encore trop de temps à mon goût pour pénétrer -mais comme je disais c'est la raison habituelle pour laquelle je ne m'en mets pas souvent! Donc pour les habituées ça ne devrait pas faire de différence, mais pour moi je suis toujours à la recherche de la crème à mains qui me conviendra!

Awesome moisturizing product!!!

I #gotitfree from @chickadvisor in exchange for my honest review. I tried this product and found even though my hands tend to be super dry, that it would make such a difference and last until the following day! I didn't find it to be oily either.