NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream Reviews

NIVEA® Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream effectively cares for your skin's natural beauty and helps prevent first signs of ageing. The smoothing hand cream with Q10 helps to visibly reduce the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles with regular use.

You may also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion.

La crème pour les mains Anti-Âge Q10 de NIVEA® aide à préserver la beauté naturelle de votre peau et aide à réduire l'apparence des premiers signes de l'âge. Enrichie de Q10, elle lisse la peau et aide à réduire l’apparence des ridules et des rides lorsqu’elle est utilisée régulièrement.

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: l'Huile corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

July 07, 2017

Plus jamais je ne m'en passerai!

J'ai adorée la crème à main à la minute ou je l'ai essayer! Moi qui fais de l'eczéma j'ai vraiment aimer l'utilisation quotidienne qui laisse mes mains lisse et nourrit!

Younger, Moisturized Hands

I was selected to participate in the ChickAdvisor NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream campaign, and I #gotitfree for a review. I really like this product - not only does it return the much needed moisture to my hands, but it helps in reducing any fine lines and wrinkles - which I have noticed have started to appear in my hands - and age spots as well. The smell is very fragrant, but subtle, which I like. A little of this product goes a long way! Even well after applying, and washing your hands, it still does the job, without reapplying it! This is a great product, I would definitely recommend everyone have it - one at home, and/or on the go!

July 07, 2017

I am not a person who always cream her hand... but

When its free and you have to try it... I took the challenge and try the Anti-age hand cream Nivea Q10. I bring the cream at the office and everytime I wash my hand I put some cream on them... and my skin is more hydreate and my hands look younger... Hurray!!!

Great hand lotion!

I had the opportunity to try this out for free from chick advisor and I really liked it! It leaves your hands very hydrated, soft and smooth! I found it to be a little heavy and greasy, but I just applied it at night before bed, so the greasiness didn't really bother me! It smells great as well!

Love this hand cream

I #gotitfree to test out. I don't normally have dry skin, but this worked on some dry patches I have on my knuckles. After one application, my hands we softer and younger looking. Definitely recommend.

July 07, 2017

Feels lovely on my hands

Now at only 28 I can't specifically speak to the anti-aging effects of this cream but am very impressed with how well it moisturizes my hands. It is incredibly easy to apply and has a light pleasant scent, leaving my hands feeling moisturized and soft for hours. I would highly recommend it.

So nice!

I love this hand cream. It left my hands younger looking and so soft!!! it was not greasy, it absorbed quickly and did not leave residue on my hands which i loved.

Awesome product

I received this product of anti-age cream by nivea from chickadvisor to test out for free, thank you much. It's a great product, works great and would recommend to others to try out too!

July 07, 2017

Très douce pour les mains!!

J'ai bien aimé la crème pour les mains anti-âge de Nivea Q10. Elle rend mes mains très douce tout en hydratant convenablement. Elle garde la peau de mes mains jeune et elle est très efficace lorsqu'on l'utilise deux fois par jour.

July 07, 2017

I would buy this product again.

I have received this NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream free in the mail from Chick Advisor. I really liked the way it made my hands feel. I also liked how it smells. #getitfree