NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion Reviews

Over time, skin can lose firmness and elasticity. This advanced formula, enriched with Q10, Creatine and L-Carnitine:
  • Noticeably improves the feeling of skin firmness within 2 weeks
  • Instantly leaves your skin feeling more elastic
  • Strengthens the skin through moisturization
You might also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream.

Lotion corporelle raffermissante Q10 de NIVEA. Avec le temps, la peau peut perdre sa fermeté et son élasticité. Cette formule avancée, enrichie de Q10, Créatine et L-Carnitine:o Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Procure instantanément à votre peau une plus grande sensation d’élasticité
  • Renforce la peau grâce à l’hydratation

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Crème à mains anti-âge NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

June 03, 2017

I love love love this lotion. I was so excited when I got this in the mail and couldn't wait to try it out. I have only used for a couple of days but already I have seen the difference in my skin. It leaves me feeling refreshed and smooth whenever I use it and I also love the smell which is very subtle and nice. Thanks for sending this for me to try. I can't wait to see the effect on my skin after I have used this for a month. #gotitfree

June 02, 2017

Love, love, love! Got this as a free sample and omg I'll never buy another body lotion the scent is delicate and fragrant. I love it, I'm not one to wear perfume so this adds a lovely scent. I'm not sure if I notice too much firming action as it's only been a week but I'm very happy with his body lotion

June 02, 2017

NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion gave me instant softness and delivers just the right of moisturizer!
    I have been won over! The body lotion gave me a softness I have not felt from a body lotion before. It's non greasy formula sinks into the skin and moisturizes without feeling like you are wearing a layer of cream on top of your skin. I love the pump and how it easily dispenses without a mess. It's hard to say if this has contributed to any firmness, there may be a slight difference but my skin feels younger. I would purchase this and also recommend it. #gotitfree

June 02, 2017

I received this amazing product about a week ago #gotitfree and have used it everyday since! I have definitely started to notice a difference in my skin. The lotion has a very pleasant scent, but nothing that is overpowering, almost calming. The lotion feels very light on the skin and absorbs right away, without leaving a heavy or greasy feeling on your skin. I like to use it straight out of the shower and right before bed. By the morning my skin still has a soft, moisturized feeling. As for the firming features, have noticed a difference in how my skin looks, and looking forward to seeing more results in the coming weeks.

I would absolutely recommend this product to my friends and family.

June 02, 2017

I'm one of the lucky Chick Advisors chosen to try the NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion free of charge. I go through lotion very frequently as I apply it on a daily basis and I'm super stoked to be trying this out. It comes in a big pump bottle which is very convenient. The scent is very pleasant. It feels very nice on the skin. Because it's almost summer time and it's warm, I like to pop it in the fridge and apply on cool, which really soothes my skin. I've been using it daily for a week now and I sense a bit of firmer skin. It's looking promising so far and I will continue to test it. Recommend this!

June 02, 2017

Hydrating, fast-absorbing, non-sticky, creamy, rich, luxurious. Are just some words to characteristically describe this lotion. Thank you ChickAdvisor squad for sending this lovely lotion to test out with my mom (in her 60s)!

My mom loved, loved this lotion. She saw drastic improvement in her skin's elasticity - she reported to me that her skin feels silky smooth, bouncy and firmer! I love how pampered I feel after using this lotion when I shower. I feel like I went to a spa - hydrated & relax! It's a great lotion to have at hand. :O)

I #gotitfree from chick advisor and I love it
    The bottle is pretty big so I know it will last awhile and it's so silky smooth. It has a very refreshing smell and feels amazing. It's so smooth on my hands and makes my skin very smooth and doesn't leave that greasy feeling, it absorbs into my skin very fast and I like that! I'm finding my skin to be very smooth and radiant since using this product and I'm quite sure I will be buying in the future.

June 02, 2017

Merci à chickadvisor de m'avoir permis de tester gratuitement cette crème pour le corps #cadeau.
    Facile à appliquer sur la peau grâce notamment à sa pompe distributrice. Après plusieurs applications, ma peau est mieux hydratée ( moins de gerçures). J'ai beaucoup aimé aussi la senteur de la crème! À acheter des la fin du flacon :-)

June 02, 2017

Malgré le fait que je ne constate pas d'effet raffermissant, j'aime beaucoup cette lotion. Elle sèche presqu'instantanément, hydrate ma peau et la laisse super douce. L'odeur est typique à tous les produits Nivea très subtil mais présente.

Je suis enchantée par la gamme complète des produits Nivea Q10 que j'ai eu la chance d'essayer!

Note: Merci Chick Advisor #Cadeau #Gotitfree

June 02, 2017

I received the NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion from Chick Advisor and it works pretty well. I was surprised at how big the bottle was - it will definitely last a long time! I love that it came with a pump as it makes the application process much more efficient. The smell is similar to the oil - subtle and fresh- and the lotion sinks quickly into the skin. This is perfect for summer! I am impressed with this new Nivea Q10 line and will keep my eyes peeled for more products.