NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion Reviews

Over time, skin can lose firmness and elasticity. This advanced formula, enriched with Q10, Creatine and L-Carnitine:
  • Noticeably improves the feeling of skin firmness within 2 weeks
  • Instantly leaves your skin feeling more elastic
  • Strengthens the skin through moisturization
You might also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream.

Lotion corporelle raffermissante Q10 de NIVEA. Avec le temps, la peau peut perdre sa fermeté et son élasticité. Cette formule avancée, enrichie de Q10, Créatine et L-Carnitine:o Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Procure instantanément à votre peau une plus grande sensation d’élasticité
  • Renforce la peau grâce à l’hydratation

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Crème à mains anti-âge NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

July 09, 2017

Hydration lasts very long

The body lotion arrived just in time for the season change, when my skin gets dry and flaky. This body lotion definitely provides enough hydration for my dehydrated skin and it surprisingly lasts very long. I usually apply this after shower and in the morning, my skin is still as moisturized; this doesn't happen with other body lotion. The texture is just right, not too light and not too thick. I feel like this body lotion will be perfect for either summer or winter.

July 09, 2017

Nivea Q10 Firming Body Lotion left my skin feeling very soft

Nivea Q10 Firming Body Lotion is a great lotion to use. It goes on smooth, and no perfume smell. It is not a heavy crème. I would recommend anyone to purchase this lotion. I also #gotitfree.

July 08, 2017

I am doing to buy this product over and over again

I love the way this cream glides onto my skin and doesn't feel greasy. I have also noticed a firmer tone to my skin after a week of using this lotion. I will be purchasing this product in the future.

Excellent stuff!

So I received this free to try and I must say it does what it says. My skin looks firmer especially on the backs of my legs and upper thighs. It's got a great scent and keeps my skin super soft. I especially love it after my shower or a day in the sun. Will buy again.

July 08, 2017

Very nice, worth the price

I've been looking forward to trying out this product and I can say that it is great! I use the lotion on my arms and legs legs after a nice hot shower and it keeps my skin supple and moisturized. It also leaves a nice scent behind. I love trying new moisturizing lotions because I have pretty dry skin. My legs and arms are my biggest concerns and I'm always on the lookout for a lotion I can settle on. The Nivea Q10 may be greasy for some people but it does wonders for my dry skin, and moisturized skin is radiant skin.

Great body lotion!

This product is great. The smell is gentle and great. Leaves your skin soft. I try to use it each day and even if I have skip some mornings I can say I've seen a small difference, my skin feels tighter.

I recommend it.

Skin hydration, finally!

I received NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion from ChickAdvisor in order to try it for free. This body lotion is a true moisturizing dream. It leaves my skin hydrated for at least 24 hrs. I can't say that I've noticed any firming of my skin. I can say that the hydration my skin gets from this lotion is absolutely amazing. So I will indeed be buying this fantastic lotion again and again.

Lotion raffermissante fantastique

J'ai eu la chance d'obtenir l'huile et la
    Lotion raffermissante de Nivea et j'en suis tellemwnt heureuse. J'ai découvert 2 produits tres remarquables.
    L'huile Q10 et la lotion pour le corps. Les 2 produits combiner offrent un ensemble formidable avec lequel Jai vu des résultats très rapide.
    J'ai appliqué la lotion à la sorti de la douche à tous les jours et les résultats sont remarquable.
    Moins d'imperfections et une peau d'apparence plus ferme.
    Je recommande la lotion à tous les gens qui désire raffermir l'apparence de leur peau.

Excellent lotion

I absolutely love this NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion!! I love the smell of this product and it makes my skin feel so soft and silky. I find I don't need to use a lot but I do anyways because I like to feel extra soft.

Great body lotion!

I received the Nivea Q10 Firming Body Lotion of the ChickAdvisor product review club. I really love this body lotion, it absorbs nicely and works well with the Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil. This body lotion has been great to use this summer to keep my skin moisturized and hydrated all day and night.