NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion Reviews

Over time, skin can lose firmness and elasticity. This advanced formula, enriched with Q10, Creatine and L-Carnitine:
  • Noticeably improves the feeling of skin firmness within 2 weeks
  • Instantly leaves your skin feeling more elastic
  • Strengthens the skin through moisturization
You might also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream.

Lotion corporelle raffermissante Q10 de NIVEA. Avec le temps, la peau peut perdre sa fermeté et son élasticité. Cette formule avancée, enrichie de Q10, Créatine et L-Carnitine:o Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Procure instantanément à votre peau une plus grande sensation d’élasticité
  • Renforce la peau grâce à l’hydratation

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Crème à mains anti-âge NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 04, 2016

I love the Nivea brand and its products. This one can be a bit pricey, and it works good. Not too greasy, rubs in well, and a good scent. I feel like it helped my skin.

March 04, 2016

This body lotion is amazing, it works overtime I use it, and stay the same till the bottle is empty. Its great lotion for after swim or for dry winter.

March 04, 2016

I love the texture and smell this lotion has, keeps my skin soft. I'm not really sold on the firming qualities in it, I've used other lotions that work better for less but either way it is a good lotion as long as you are not using it only for the firming qualities.

2.7/5

March 04, 2016

I found it just to be ok. I have used others that seemed to work better. I am still trying, we will see if it just takes a bit longer to work better and be more effective.

2.2/5

March 04, 2016

I tried this product though I won't buy again. I thought it did moisturizer my skin. Its a littletoo pricey for me though. Had it been a little cheaper I might have considered. I'll pass on this again.

Ohio, United States

This stuff us amazing I used it to firm my belly and legs up after having a baby and all the stretch marks . It also help from the weight I loss I had lots of stretch marks and now there gone and my belly is firmer .

April 21, 2012

I really Nivea. It has always been a great moisturizer for my dry skin. I decided to try this skin firming formula because I have started to exercise and I wanted to maintain my skin elasticity to prevent stretch marks. The only thing I would recommend if for them to make it heavier because this particular formula is quite light and although it absorbs quickly I have to apply more to feel as moisturized as I do with the heavier Nivea Cream. Other than this I love this product.