NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion Reviews

Over time, skin can lose firmness and elasticity. This advanced formula, enriched with Q10, Creatine and L-Carnitine:
  • Noticeably improves the feeling of skin firmness within 2 weeks
  • Instantly leaves your skin feeling more elastic
  • Strengthens the skin through moisturization
You might also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream.

Lotion corporelle raffermissante Q10 de NIVEA. Avec le temps, la peau peut perdre sa fermeté et son élasticité. Cette formule avancée, enrichie de Q10, Créatine et L-Carnitine:o Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Procure instantanément à votre peau une plus grande sensation d’élasticité
  • Renforce la peau grâce à l’hydratation

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Crème à mains anti-âge NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 11, 2016

If we are to based the review on its claims I can't say this did a good job. I didn't see any firmness add to anywhere on my body. My skin looked and felt the same as it did before I started using it. As a moisturizer it is really nice. It's a light feeling, perfect for warme weather I would say. I made my skin soft. and less dry.

March 11, 2016

This product Nivea Q10Plus Firming Body Lotion is a very nice product but,it is a product that needs to be used over a long period of time ,I would say about two months.It is not a product that works right away but giving it time and patience,it will firm up your skin.I even used this lotion on my face.It is a very mild scented product I will add for some people who have allergies to certain things and products.I had this in a gift basket given to me by my Daughterand I used every bit.By the time I had finished my first bottle and I say firsr because,I bought it myself to use.I would say over a period from three to four weeks,my skin started to feel soft and smooth to the touch with a hint of glow.It started to improve my firmness on my Legs and Arms first,then the rest of my body.I use to put it on right after I showered.It is non greasy and helps to hydrate my skin,leaving it with a more supple firm yet soft texture.The effect of using this product over a period of time is well worth the money.It isn't very expensive to purchase and well worth the price.I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin and looking for something to hydrate it plus other benefits.

March 11, 2016

Like I said in other reviews, I believe in all Nivea products. As we age, we tend to sag a little. This firming body lotion is wonderful. At 64, I will continue to use this product. Love it.

March 11, 2016

I absolutely loved this product! It made my skin feel soft and you could feel and see a difference in my skin ! It wasn't too oily or sticky either, it soaked right in.

March 11, 2016

I LOVED this product! It helped the elasticity of my skin in major ways. I focused on my thighs and it really changed th tightness of my skin. I did use it religiously and changes were not immediate but after a few weeks the results were definitely there!

March 11, 2016

Awesome cream, and is definitely just as good as the blue one. Nivea Q10 moisturizes and firms as promised which makes this product a great buy. I love it !

March 10, 2016

I loved the way this lotion left my skin feeling, however after using it for 2 weeks I still haven't noticed the firming effects. Aside from that I would still use this product again.

I loved this product!
    I just recently had a baby & ive been using this lotion on my stomach and legs to start tightening things up again!!
    It smells great like all nivea lotion does.
    The smell isnt to hard on my baby's nose ether which is another bonus.

definitely going to keep buying this lotion!!!! its been working wonders so far & ive been using it for about 6 weeks!!!

March 10, 2016

Like this product for a body moisturizer. The firming qualities weren't seen. But, I still use it regularly, day and night. A great lotion for that winter dryness.

3.2/5

March 10, 2016

Hello there and good day to all my fellow Chick Advisors, I bought this firming Body Lotion at my local Walmart.I think that it is a nice thick none greasy, nourishing body lotion,on a another side I didn't notice any Firming effectiveness though and that is what I was looking for.I wasn't expecting any miracles, but a little firmness.This is a good everyday lotion though and does hydrate and leave your skin soft!