Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

April 23, 2021

Yummy

We love Nutella. Especially the kids. We always buy the 2 pack at Costco because the price is good and a jar gets used up pretty quick in our house.
    Kids usually make a sandwich with Nutella for a snack. Always on he table with other condiments when we have pancakes for breakfast.

Awesome !

Cant go wrong with it. So creamy and hazelnut adds the heavenly taste. I use it in French toasts and regular toast spread. Love it but just wish it would have less sugar .

Amazing

Nutella is the best out there. You can’t get any other brand, it has to be this Kobe. The hazelnut is so rich and creamy. Tastes well with toast in the morning or as a late snack

Delicious!!

Cannot go wrong with this product. It's so delicious! And there are so many ways you can use it! My kids love it with bananas on toast or with peanut butter. It's a must-have pantry item!

April 22, 2021

This product tastes so very good. It’s smooth and sweet.

This product tastes very good. The texture is nice and smooth and just thick enough. It’s easy to spread on bread or toast. My daughter loves and eats to much of it 😂I feel that it’s more a desert than a breakfast food because of the amount of sugar in it. I do find it a little expensive but it’s a nice treat

Awesome

Definitely my favourite go to snack, I enjoy this morning, noon or night. Great on some toast or just some plain ol bread. I love the creamy hazelnut taste. It’s even great on a spoon right out of the jar 🤫

Yummy yummy

Nutella is loved by all around the world. Such a delicious versatile spread. I actually use it mainly in my oatmeal with frozen berries. It is perfect for pancakes or toast and you can cook so many recipes using Nutella. Or you can just enjoy it on a spoon straight from the jar. Such a delicious hazelnut spread.

Love this!!

This is delicious!! Our family loved this. We used it in crepes and ice cream. It an easy to use spread creamy and perfect on toast as well. We would definitely recommend this product.

April 21, 2021

You need this in your life

Nutella is life.......seriously !!!
    Nutella is one of my most favourite sweet treats. Try eating it with apple slices or other sliced fruit, you won’t be disappointed!

2.3/5

April 21, 2021

Très bon, mais vraiment mauvais pour l'environnement

Le goût du produit est excellent et est à la hauteur de sa renommée. Par contre, il est fait avec de l'huile de palme et l'extraction de cette amène la disparition des orang outan.