Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

July 12, 2016

What's not to love? The hazelnut-y, chocolate-y, gooey goodness? I can eat this all day everyday as long as it doesn't go straight to my hips! Everything tastes so much better with a dollop of Nutella - and nobody can even contest that!

July 12, 2016

This chocolate spread is my son's favourite at all time. He would ask for Nutella sandwich and strawberries at breakfast time everyday. That have great recipes on their website too.

July 12, 2016

My son absolutely loves eating his Nutella toast for breakfast in the morning! I always have to have a jar of Nutella in the pantry. I liked it when I was a kid but grew tired of it, I find it too sweet. But I now buy it for my son, he often asks to have Nutella toast

July 11, 2016

my whole family loves this it has a nice taste to it a little on the sweet side though but still good it is great for just about anything eat it for a snack make a milkshake out of it eat it on toast for breakfast or have it for lunch it is very good for snacking

July 11, 2016

ITS ACTUALLY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! I love it so much it taste like heaven I used to hate it but now it's pure perfection it's great for kids and adults. .

July 11, 2016

Omg, heaven in a jar. Been a fan since I was a kid and I don't think I will ever fall off this band wagon! I like it on toast and have used it in cakes and fillings. Right now, I am loving Ritz crakers and nutella sandwhiches...

July 11, 2016

Love Nutella! It is my youngest's breakfast staple along with some fresh fruit. It's also great when you are craving a quick chocolate fix. One spoonful is enough but sometimes I just can't get enough.

July 11, 2016

I'm not really a huge fan of Nutella, I find it to be too hazelnut flavoured. I also find the consistency to be very clumpy compared to other spreads.

July 11, 2016

Nutella is the best. I eat it straight from the jar. The kids eat it straight from the jar. I have to hide it so it lasts more than a few days. The best chocolate spread ever.

July 11, 2016

So delicious, you can never have enough of Nutella. Sometimes I worry about the calories but this one is a must at home. We totally love it and I recommend it if you haven't tried it!