Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

January 12, 2019

Yum yum everyone at my home loves it happiness in a jar

Smooth creamy and delightful taste. Best overall on the market and made in Brantford Ontario. We love this product on bread waffles and a nice addition to brownies.

My favorite

Chocolate and Hazelnut combined can be the best genius spread idea ever. I have been a long time fan and now my kids love it too. I eat it with my toast almost every morning or when ever I need a sweet treat. Its truly a delight to my taste bud.

Soooo gooood

I try not to eat it too often cause of the high calories, but everyone in my family is a Nutella addict! It's sooo yummy.
    My son loves it on toast and strawberries. My husband loves it on pretzels & Ritz crackers.Me? I eat it straight from the jar ;)

Delicius

my daughter loves to eat nutella and when I make desserts or delicious recipes for breakfast we accompany it with that even though it has too many calories it is so rich I love the chocolate so soft it contains and the creaminess

January 11, 2019

Kids of all age love this

Excellent quality product. My kids and famiy love it, always fresh and smells delicious. Easily stored and stays fresh in backpacks and lunch pails . A great protein snack and sandwich filler. I love you can buy the on the go snack packs now as well ..

Get In Muh Belly

Pure yummy deliciouisness! I'am addicted to Nutella and so is everyone in my house. this is something that is a staple in out panty and a must have on the Costco shopping list.

January 10, 2019

Good taste but Kirkland brand is much better

Nous étions de grand consommateur de Nutella avec mes enfants, jusqu'au jour ou nous goutions au produit similaire de Costco (Kirkland) qui ne contient pas d'huile de palme. Nous avons trouvé que celui de Costco est bien meilleur au goût, meilleur pour la santé et beaucoup moins cher...ce qui fait que depuis 1 an nous n'achetons plus de Nutella...il faudrait donc qu'il s'adapte à leur concurrent.

Delecious

I love using Nutella in Crepes or on waffles, it adds a nice chocolate flavour without being overly sweet. It is perfect for chocolate lovers out there

Great Tasting Spread

My family is always rushed in the morning, so many times we just grab the Nutella and spread it on bread for a quick and deliscious morning breakfast wit a glass of milk.

Tastes great, spreads well, quick and easy!

Mixed review

There is no question that this is a great tasting product. Which can explain why so many people are addicted to it. I just would not put this in the category of health products as a health since the opposite is the case.