Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

This is so good!

Wow is nutella ever good! It is loaded with sugar so you very likely shouldn't use it on your morning toast - at least not every day. But as a treat, or spread on your Sunday pancakes this is a little piece of heaven. The combination of hazlenut and chocolate is super decadent and neither overpowers the other - but instead creates a totally yummy blend.

Not sure 3 jars is enough

My son who is probably more obsessed than I am is in panic mode as we only have 3 jars in the pantry. That’s right people. We only have 3 jars in our pantry! Someone alert emergency personnel. We eat it on toast. We pour it on ice cream. I use it in baking. My husband though he won’t admit it will make PB and Nutella sandwiches. If I could find giant buckets of it I bet they would still be too small lol. We love it.

Miam

Nous a la maison le nutella ce mange a toutes les sauces! Que ce soit pour dejeuner un dessert ou une collation cest toujours un gros miam! Nous aimons tous

Heaven spread

Nutella is like heaven on toast. Or fruit, or pancakes, or anything!! It’s super smooth and absolutely delicious!! It can be expensive at times which is why I recommend getting it on sale, but it’s worth it either way. It doesn’t taste cheap, has a nice texture and works amazingly with bananas!

Delicious

We always have to habe at lease two of these in the house, between my and my kids its always a fight. Lol I eat it on Toast but my kids eat it by the spoon.

Love it

I am always buy this for my household as with 3 kids they cant get enough. But i normally buy it when its on sale so i buy a bulk to last until the next sale

Nutella

Le nutella est très bon au petit déjeuner ou même en dessert dans des recettes! Celui-ci a un goût chocolaté et une texture qui vous roule dans la bouche. Son seul défaut est l’huile de palme. Malgré ceci, j’adore le nutella et j’en garde toujours un pot dans mon armoire!

New Brunswick, Canada

So good!

My boyfriend and I can't get enough! I make brownies with it, while he just spreads it on a piece of toast, but either way; it's a delicious treat to treat oneself to!

February 06, 2019

best chocolate spread out there!

nutella has been around since I was little and it is just as delicious now as when I was a child.
    the flavour is amazing. a smooth hazelnut chocolate. it spreads easily and does not tear up bread, even when not toasted. my kids love it too! it's a great option to bring on the go as they are picky eaters. you can put it on bread, croissants (my fav), crackers, apples and so much more. I even made a cake using it that was incredible. I highly recommend it!

February 06, 2019

I love the creamy chocolate taste

This is a must have in all kitchen cabinets! It taste good on top of everything! Even if you were just to eat it alone - it taste awesome! :) This is one of the best spreads besides the cheesy spread.