Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

March 18, 2019

My kids go bonkers for this

I buy this for my kids, and have been buying it for years. It has such a nice chocolate hazelnut flavour. Sometimes they add peanut butter to this on a sandwich.

Love love LOVE this!

I’ve been eating Nutella ever since I was little and I’ve fallen in love. It’s great on anything and goes good with everything. The chocolate texture is smooth and creamy. Perfect.

Love Nutella

Nutella is definitely a favourite in our home! Love the yummy creamy hazelnut taste. It’s great on toast, waffles, in recipes etc. It’s a little pricey but it taste so good I can’t stay away!

Kids love it

My son loves Nutella on toast, I enjoy adding it into recipes and drinks. Can do a wide variety of things with it. A little expensive, but anything for kids !

Nutella lovers

Everybody in our house loves Nutella from putting it on toast to pancakes and beyond I’ve even caught the kids spooning it out of the jar whatever you think will match it works wonders

Love nutella

I love Nutella as a sweet treat not gor day to day. My kids get it sometimes as dessert treat. It's yummy. I grow up with it and now my kids love it too

2.0/5

Nutella NOT For Kids ONLY for Desserts

Sweet Chocolate on toast for Hyper Kids every morning? The handful of hazelnuts is not enough nutrition. Nutella is only going good in baking, as a cake icing, chocolate milk or coffee.

March 16, 2019

Great for a snack

I like sending my kids to school they have this as a snack before lunch.
    They love it and it is a great deal at the store.
    and shhhhhhh it is good for them

March 15, 2019
    Oklahoma, United States

I am all for chocolate

I just love this hazelnut chocolate spread. I use it on waffles, toast bread even to eat by it's self. Every one in my house loves this it. It's very delicious.

March 15, 2019

I would buy again

My hole family loves Nutella we use it on everything even for a fast snack with pretzels even on pankcakes and on cupcakes so many Recipe you can use Nutella I add this to my shopping list a lot