Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

May 16, 2019

Great spread

Nutella is a great spread to use on toast, or to use as a dip for strawberries or melons to give an extra sweet taste. The hazelnut flavour is delicious! It is priced reasonably and often times you can find a coupon for it.

May 16, 2019

Where have you been all my life?

My granddaughter Alexis introduced me to Nutella about 3 weeks ago. And Wow , love it. She likes hers in a wrap, spread it evenly over a tortilla, wrap and go. GREAT for a quick bite on the run.

This is a family staple

Nutella has been in my life since I can remember. On toast, crackers or the best is on A nice fresh baguette . Now with my own little family they will be able to say the same lol.

Tastes good

Very good complement to toast, I like the smoothness of Nutella and especially when mixed with peanut butter, definitely a cupboard necessity, don't waste any time and get yourself a jar

CLASSIC

Who doesn't love Nutella? Goes on everything. Waffles, crepes, fruits, ice cream or pancakes.
    I even made brownies with it and it was the best thing i ever had.

May 15, 2019

Best spread on a bagel ever

I love using Nutella. I love it more than peanut butter in fact it goes well with peanut butter as well. Have been a fan since a kid. My whole family loves it. Try to get it when it’s on sale and get the larger container.

May 15, 2019

Who doesn’t love Nutella?

Nutella is used almost every day in our house. It has so many possibilities. We love the creamy chocolate flavour on rice cakes with bananas and strawberries or with our pancakes and waffles. Kids love it on toast and on top of ice cream. I love dipping pretzels in Nutella or just eating it off the spoon sometimes! Either way it’s delicious!

Yummmyyy

Wow i cant find a word to describe it. Me and my kids love love love Chocolate and especially Nutella ,we dont only use it on a toast abut we just get a spoon and scoop it and eat it every single time .so 1 big jar usually finish in a day in my house. I love love it.

May 15, 2019

To die for!!!!! Perfect chocolate treat

Ohhh my. Soooo yummy. Perfect on bagels, toast, muffins, pancakes or on a spoon! 😉

If this wasn’t so bad on my waistline I would be eating it everyday! A little too much sugar for everyday. Otherwise relish!

May 15, 2019

Anyone should buy this its amazing

Love this so much! Just melts my mouth. Everyone should buy this, its so good. Perfect on your toast in the morning with a nice glass of milk. You can also make nutella cookies with it. I really recommend people to buy this.