Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

June 26, 2019

Chocolate treat

Nutella is a staple in our home great with strawberries, on waffles for a treat or just a sandwich for lunch. Great rich taste and love how it melts when it’s warmed on toast.

June 26, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Amazing

I could seriously eat nutella everyday. It is so so so delicious. Its perfectly nutty but perfectly chocolatey as well. I love to eat it on crepes with bananas, strawberries, whip cream, and a little chocolate syrup. Its heavenly. I highly recommend nutella if you have yet to try it!

Good but not healthy

It's very good just like the chocolates made by the same company although, obviously it's not good for you. Especially when the younger ones get addicted and keep wanting it, Otherwise good.

Lifetime favourite

Been my go to spread all my life. Will even eat out of the jar for a craving. Use for breakfast, lunch, desserts. I bake it into everything that I can. Love to use with chocolate pudding to make homemade pudding pops. Can’t live without.

Heaven in a Jar

Our family loves this product! Not only is it delicious on toast and bread, we use it on fruits and in desserts! Ive even just taken a spoonful!!! its such a versatile product

So yummy

Our family loves Nutella! We make breakfast wraps with a banana and Nutella - it’s a great way to start your day off right! Also love the cookie stamps they promo during winter

Worth the money

My favourite bedtime snack is grabbing some strawberries and dipping it into my Nutella, so addicting. Also good on toast, basically amazing on anything 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

June 24, 2019

My favorite snack of all time

I love nutella. I actually eat it almost every day. I eat it on toast mostly. Perfect when u have a chocolate craving. Its great to bake with as well.

the best

who doesnt love nutella! so yummy and delicous for everyone to enjoy. it can be eaten by it self, on bread, with fruits. the options are endless i love it so much!

June 24, 2019

Still delicious after all this years

I've been eating nutella ever since i was little. The soft and smooth taste in your mouth and the chocolate taste taste so incredible. Since my first taste, I have become addicted to it. Definitely recommend