Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

August 16, 2019

Deliciousness!

Family favourite for years! Literally eaten by the spoonful by many!! This delicious hazelnut and chocolate spread is usually served on toast, personally i love it on a pita bread as well and love to melt it down to dip fruits in it, or even put it on bacon.. have you tried it on bacon though? Its delicious!
    It has a super smooth & rich taste, & it’s definitely a snack go to always!

A favourite for years!

Me and my family have been eating Nutella for years. The flavour is excellent and is not too rich. Best served on toast. It is a very nice treat and pretty good value for money. I see myself buying Nutella for a long time.

It is delicious!

I love this Nutella. It is delicious. And you can eat with bread, tapioca, waffles, pancakes. It is perfect! I definitely will buy again this product.

Illinois, United States

Sooo good!!!

This is soooo good. This is the best spread, dip and even on its own. I can eat the whole bottle in just one sitting. It is perfect for anything. It is just like my favorite chocolate that turned into a spread. My all time favorite.

Maine, United States

Hazelnut Dream!

Perfect if you love chocolate and hazelnut flavors. Great to eat on toast super smooth and satisfying! Real flavorful if you are into chocolate.perfect for a snack or breakfast.

Nutella

I love eating this stuff so tasty!!
    I eat it right out of he jar I wish it would come down in price other then that love love love this stuff.
    Yummy!!!

United Kingdom

Lovely

In our family we all love Nutella. We use it for different things such as a topping on pancakes or spread onto hot toast. The taste of Nutella is delicious and no other chocolate spread comes close.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Yummy!!!

This is soo good! The hazelnuts really make this spread yummy! The only thing is that it is quite expensive for such a small bottle. However, I love nutella and like to spread it on bread.

August 14, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Nutella toast please

This stuff is crazy good on toast or even just bread .. it takes any chocolate craving away .. even just to grab a spoon fill every 5mins lol kids and adults love this stuff in my place..

August 14, 2019

I would buy this product again

I love the taste and smell of Nutella spread and it can be used in a lot of recipes- especially one of my favourite snacks peanut butter, Nutella banana roll ups.