Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

October 26, 2020

I would buy this over again

I remember eating this as a kid and now I buy this repeatedly for my household. It seems to be a staple. Everyone loves it. It’s great to have as breakfast or just as a snack.

Tasty but still gross...

Its delicious in taste but when you read and dive deep in the ingredients its absolutely disgusting. Wayyy too much sugar! Palm oil overload, too much of everything! So completely unhealthy! Maybe a couple times a year..thats probably the most i can see myself purchasing Nutella!

Amazing!

i've been eating nutella ever since i was a kid. nothing beats the actual brand name. it tastes like the inside of a ferrero rocher and it's my favourite thing in the world.

Great!

What a great product! My 5 kids absolutely love the taste and mommy and daddy love the price for bulk at Costco we always go back to buy more
    My kids always say they are eating chocolate spread.. won’t tell them any different lol

Our family favourite

I have been eating Nutella for years. This is definitely a staple in our household and we go to Costco to buy the big jar of Nutella. We come up with many different recipes using Nutella but our all-time favourite is putting it on a pita wrap with a banana and rolling it up for a late night snack.

All time favourite

Has been my favourite since I was a little kid growing up in the Middle East. Rich hazelnut flavour and super creamy. Goes with almost any type of bread. Love eating by itself . Maybe they should come up with a lighter version for slightly older crowd. Heavenly !

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Yummy!

My kids and myself LOVE nutella!! Always a staple in pantry! I love it with banana and ice cream and the kids love it on bread! It usually goes on sale for a great price as well!

Use it daily

You can’t go wrong with this! You can use it on toast, waffles, ice cream or just eat it out of the jar! Absolutely love Nutella, you can taste the quality of ingredients in it... we always have a back up stock in the pantry and my kids love eating this on everything!

2.8/5

Texas, United States

Good taste

This hazelnut spread is a great alternative to other spreads. I dont like the taste too too much though. Everybody raves about it, bit I just don't get the hype.

Loved in my household.

My daughter and husband cannot get enough of this. They like it on bread, crepes, with bananas, ice cream, or just on a spoon. We can't keep it in our house. I personally love how smooth and creamy it is, and it stays good till the last scoop. The heavy duty container is a great addition too, it's drop proof.